Green Day Biography

Fuzz

ok

because what it's turning out to be is a small snippet of The Network and then it works into C & V and then eventually into AI

I just wanted to sort of squeeze my Network bit inbetween because it doesnt really make up a huge part of the AI era, but I still think it needs to be apart of it

especially if we're gonna incorporate Pinhead Gunpowder in too

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The information on Wikipedia is pretty kick ass... Last year they had 8 pages of information on the band... Now they have 18 or some ot pages and it keeps growing..

lol

I didnt even finish the first page

and there's 18??

damnson

well our's we'll be

um BETTER!

dammit

I'll have to switch some things around, apparently The Network came out after Cigs and Val's

gahhhh ok

dude! ours WILL be better because we're real fans and we can go into any detail that they left out! wikipedia SUCKS!!!! :verymad:

andres,

me and andy4 are working really hard, we've dicided that we're going to both write our own versions and send them back and forth to eachother and make them all fit together... it might take a while, but it will be really good... :shifty: better than wikipedia :eyebrows:

nah, anko's cut out. i asked her to do the jason white profile and she just copied the GSB one and sent me it. sorry anko, better luck next time.

oh.

gahh writer's block. :wacko:

I thought I was gonna finish tonight

but I think I'll have to do it tomorrow

no worries. it's gonna be good :)

i'm writeimg away! andres, you have no idea how happy i am to do this for you guys! thanks!

well you guys are pretty much saving me work, so i dont know why you'd be thanking me.

dude! i'm thanking you cuz i've alwase wanted to repay you guys since 8th grade, you guys are the reason i gt an A on it...i owe you if anything!

plus, you're in collige aren't you? my cousin is in collige and she's more busy than i've ever seen her.

alright andres, what sections are left? can i have one? please? because i'm special and make really good cookies?

you can have any section from kerplunk to american idiot. anything in between .whichever you think you could write best, just let me know and you can be assigned that.

is the nimrod era still up for grabs??? if so im willing to do it or warning those two eras i cant write about **nimrod era would be nice :)

alright, you can have nimrod. i'll mark you down on the list.

emotion sickness will be doing dookie.

if any of you need help writing, just post here and we can get more people so you guys can brainstorm together.

i am haveing major writers block at the moment, so i'm going to send andy4 what i have and call it a day. i've got about 2 or 3 pages so far (i had a dinner break, it's 8:06 PM here)

i'm not even halfway done.... :thumbsup: oh well...it's turning out pretty good. do you want me to send what i have to you too andres?

i am haveing major writers block at the moment, so i'm going to send andy4 what i have and call it a day. i've got about 2 or 3 pages so far (i had a dinner break, it's 8:06 PM here)

i'm not even halfway done.... :thumbsup: oh well...it's turning out pretty good. do you want me to send what i have to you too andres?

why did u do that twice wow ur out of it get some sleep

it's alright. i'll wait till you two have got it ready to send to me.

why did u do that twice wow ur out of it get some sleep

i never said anything twice...and i got up and 10 am this morning, i'm not out of it, i'm just working hard for andres and GDA...:bored:

Archived