Green Day Biography

Fuzz

i wanted to do something on Jason White and what he contributed

to the band if that's alright.

well Jason's stuff goes within the band. we don't really want to dedicate a section to him, because he does have a bio page of his own. though we never really got around to finishing it. if you'd like to write up his personal bio for his own page, then you can do that. do you want to do that?

i wouldn't mind writeing on how the band got started, that story's a real insperation for me and my band, intro i'm also up for, along with album info/era info, what ever you want :cool:

just give me the word and i'll get to it and i'll make it WAY better than wikipedia's because you rock along with everyone else at GDA :thumbsup:

alright, i'll sign you up for the intro to the band. so you'll be covering from childhoods (when they met) up to right before 1039?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well Jason's stuff goes within the band. we don't really want to dedicate a section to him, because he does have a bio page of his own. though we never really got around to finishing it. if you'd like to write up his personal bio for his own page, then you can do that. do you want to do that?

alright, i'll sign you up for the intro to the band. so you'll be covering from childhoods (when they met) up to right before 1039?

very well! and thank you! i'll get right to work on it :thumbsup:

sure i could do that and maybe i could help

spark in the night or some one else.

quick question what do i do with it after

it's done?

does anyone know, exactly or approx. when the whole Network thing happened?

was it early 2003?

actually, I was going to start after that.

I just wanted to know the time so I could kinda go from there and start my part with Cigarettes and Valentines

edit: actually, never mind, I can start with that. that'll probably make it easier for me to start

I nominate Justcause to write whatever you still need written.

She is amazing. Hopefully she will agree to do it. :)

I could help do stuf on their early days with Al Sobrante, because I probably know more about him than alot of people. I'd like to help on the early days of Green Day.

hey andres, would it be ok if i go a little farther than 1039? like...the end of kerplunk?

well the early beginnings stuff is going to be before 1039. talking about how the band formed, and when they first started writing and playing together. 1039 and kerplunk will be in an era all it's own.

if you think there isn't enough to write about pre-1039, send me what you do have, and we can get input from others to see where to pickup the next section.

I could help do stuf on their early days with Al Sobrante, because I probably know more about him than alot of people. I'd like to help on the early days of Green Day.

maybe you and billie monster could work together on writing the early stuff along with stuff surrounding the 1039 era?

well the early beginnings stuff is going to be before 1039. talking about how the band formed, and when they first started writing and playing together. 1039 and kerplunk will be in an era all it's own.

if you think there isn't enough to write about pre-1039, send me what you do have, and we can get input from others to see where to pickup the next section.

maybe you and billie monster could work together on writing the early stuff along with stuff surrounding the 1039 era?

Ok. :)

alright, so you guys can pm eachother (or add eachother on msn or whatever if you guys have it) and decide where to go with those sections.

now we need someone who can pickup where Tré joined the band into the Kerplunk era.

I'll write something. I've been told I'm pretty good at it, I don't know if you want some kind of proof I'm descent at it, but I'll definetly do whatever you guys need me to write.

now we need someone who can pickup where Tré joined the band into the Kerplunk era.

maybe i could do that with help what exactally

do you want said

another question

Milton Keynes was their biggest show

but which was their biggest in the US?

was it Giants Stadium?

Alright billie monster, what do you want to do? :)

i sent you a messige telling you what IM services i have, we'll talk there

another question

was it Giants Stadium?

well they did the four staduim shows in the US. i know giants stadium was a big one, and possibly the biggest, but i can't really back that up.

sorry I keep posting lol

I've already gotten two paragraphs down and I feel that mine is gonna sound more like a book

is that ok?

I mean, if you want to be better than Wikipedia we gotta go balls out on this

I even thought of an idea, for each section we could have like a little title

well they did the four staduim shows in the US. i know giants stadium was a big one, and possibly the biggest, but i can't really back that up.

mm ok i'll do some more research when I get to that point

im kinda thinking ahead of myself lol

another question

was it Giants Stadium?

i actuall think it was woodstock '94 i'm not

sure though :unsure:

andres is there any thing i could do to help

i actuall think it was woodstock '94 i'm not

sure thoug :unsure:

im just doing AI though :)

and no the AI tour was the biggest they've ever done

sorry I keep posting lol

I've already gotten two paragraphs down and I feel that mine is gonna sound more like a book

is that ok?

I mean, if you want to be better than Wikipedia we gotta go balls out on this

I even thought of an idea, for each section we could have like a little title

mm ok i'll do some more research when I get to that point

im kinda thinking ahead of myself lol

you're welcome to write it however you think would work best. after we get the paragraphs in we can adjust all of them so they all fit into the same style that we all think sounds best.

Archived