Green Day on Orpah?

punkrgurl666

Why would Green Day be on Oprah...? Although it's always cool to see them on tv, so I wouldn't mind...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oprah? That's kinda random. But I wouldn't mind, because I love watching them on TV. Doesn't matter where, really.

Actually, I wrote a letter to Oprah a few months ago asking her if I could meet Green Day. I still haven't heard anything from her, but I have a good feeling that my dream will come true.

So if I get to be on her show, I'll make sure to mention you guys. :)

Guest 16PaperLanterns

i keep on thinking this thread says

green day OR oprah??

:lol:

and i think it would be awesome for them to be on oprah. i would love to see that.

There's nothing on her site saying so. Only thing is for Monday's show - Kirstie Alley and her bikini. :)

It would be interesting, tho.

Well I must clear my schedule for Monday!!!

haha!

Green Day on Oprah...wow! That would be a sight.

i cant imagine green day going on oprah. i dont really watch it but i sometimes watch the christmas specials where everyone gets like everything. lucky people.

ha! Green Day on Oprah - I can imagine that! Evne tho they would most likely be talking about the collabaration with U2. It'd still be interesting/disturbing/hilarious anyways, which is the 3 categories of tv show i watch.

but i do think oprah is a good person...as in she may be filthy-fucking-rich, but she realises that she wouldn't be able to spend all her money in her lifetime, so she does the right thing and gives it to charities.

ha! Green Day on Oprah - I can imagine that! Evne tho they would most likely be talking about the collabaration with U2. It'd still be interesting/disturbing/hilarious anyways, which is the 3 categories of tv show i watch.

but i do think oprah is a good person...as in she may be filthy-fucking-rich, but she realises that she wouldn't be able to spend all her money in her lifetime, so she does the right thing and gives it to charities.

SO it's Green Day. And yeah it would be. We have the same TV interests.

Oh wow, I hope that's true. I've been waiting for GD to be on Oprah forever :lol:

haha, me too!!

Who cares if they are on Oprah anyway? Wouldn't be the first time a famous rock group is on Oprah, nor the first time Green Day had been on a TV show.. why isn't anyone talking about U2 being on Rove Live next week? Because it's not that exciting.

Who cares if they are on Oprah anyway? Wouldn't be the first time a famous rock group is on Oprah, nor the first time Green Day had been on a TV show.. why isn't anyone talking about U2 being on Rove Live next week? Because it's not that exciting.

we're not talking about U2, because this is about Green Day on Oprah!! :rolleyes: hehe, just kidding :lol:

why isn't anyone talking about U2 being on Rove Live next week? Because it's not that exciting.

because U2 are smelly :P

Tre- *jumps on oprahs couch* "I LOVE SCENTED CANDLES!!!"

Billie- "Tre your so hurtful!!" *begins to cry*

Mike- "You get a guitar....you get a guitar!! EVERYBODY GETS A GUITAR!!"

:lol: oh dear god

^ that had me in tears!

i guess it would kind of make sense if green day went on oprah, because of hurricane katrina and how oprah helped the people of New Orleans...but i think it would also we very funny as well

We haven't had a "Billie Joes Penis" thread in a long time.

I miss thosse threads...

Oprah? Why should they be at her show? :huh:

But it would have been cool though.

I guess it would have taken a long time, before it would come on tv here anyway. :ermm:

Archived