In a day, how many hours do you listen to/watch Green Day?

Radioactive1

well if this topic were about THINKING about them, I would probably be 23/24 hours a day. the other hour is when I have sex/masterbate. XD just kidding.

1. you have no life

2. You weren't joking.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. you have no life

2. You weren't joking.

you dont have to be too serious. cant you take a joke? if it was true who cares?

you dont have to be too serious. cant you take a joke? if it was true who cares?

I was joking, just like you were.

You don't have to be too serious, can't you take a joke?

Nowhere near as much as I used to, but that's mainly because I don't listen to music as much - don't get the chance. Also I've got into alot more music so I'm listening to more then just GD every time.

I usually listen to them an hour or two a day. about once a month I have a Green Day day where I watch BIAB, ISH and my burned dvds of Storytellers, Driven, and all the cool stuff we get from here. I call them my "me" days. Its the equivalent of a rich chick hangin all day at a spa. I sit around in my pj's, turn off the ringer and submerge myself in all Green Day, all day.

Uhm well I don't really count my hours, and my iTunes player is on random so yeah.. but I make sure I listen to at least one of their songs each day

I was just thinking last night and I realised in the past couple of years I don't think I've gone a single day without listening to their music.

I listen to them when I get dressed, I listen to them whenever I walk somewhere and wherever I drive somewhere. And then I watch the various DVD's I have off them at night when I'm trying to get to sleep.

So all in all I probably listen to them about 2/3 hours a day. Every day.

I just wondered how often you guys listen to/watch them?

I do the same thing :lol: Except when I listen to them, I listen to them for SEVERAL SEVERAL hours :lol: I live and breathe Green Day daily....and everytime I listen to any Green Day song, I can't help but smile :happy:

i dont count the hours. but i losten to them eveyday, i have my plalist in random, so it chooses what i listen to.

i dont count the hours. but i losten to them eveyday, i have my plalist in random, so it chooses what i listen to.

Basically what I said lmfao! TWINS!

everyday! almost 8 hours at day! :P

no I don't know how lang, but I listen to them when I'm going to school, when I'm on school, When I'm on way way to something/somewhere, when I make homework, when my good friend is here, when I'm gonna eat, wel a thake a shower en when before I'm going to sleep.

what can I say.. I just love them!! :wub: They taught me how to live

love,

shalane

I listen to Green Day music the whole day, without their music I'm bad-tempered. :dry:

When I come home from school the first thing I do is turning the music on. And it stays on 'til I go to bed, every day. On the next morning when I prepare my things for school and put my clothes on, the music is also on.

And when I go away I always take along my discman and my Green Day CDs. :D

I used to listen to Green Day non stop but it's died down a little but I'm listening to When I come around right now. It's actually the all Green Day radio station on AOL so maybe I listen to them at least 15-30 minutes a day. I gotta stay true tp my men, If u no what I'm saying.

i've been listening to itunes while I clean my room and a lot of GD songs have been playing (its on shuffle) and its nice :)

I listen to Green Day 7 hours every day.

7 hours???????????? thats pretty long. are u sure thats how long. I can listen to them 4 hours a day, but not at the same time.

Archived