In a day, how many hours do you listen to/watch Green Day?

Radioactive1

0-5 mins, at the most.

i use to listen to them LOADS, but now i dont listen to them that much tho.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0-5 mins, at the most.

i use to listen to them LOADS, but now i dont listen to them that much tho.

i agree

10 hours in a day!!!may be more!... :) I listen to or watch GREEN DAY all the time!!!

I can't live with out GREEN DAY......... :wub:

10 hours in a day!!!may be more!... :) I listen to or watch GREEN DAY all the time!!!

i must say that it is quite hard to believe that you listen to green day for 10 hours every day

10 Hours? So you don't do anything else?

Less than an hour... I listen to Green Day for like 15~30 min. Unless I'm listening to an entire album, like I do sometimes.

i used to listen to alot more green day than i do now now i hardly listen to them but it doesnt mean i don't like them

i must say that it is quite hard to believe that you listen to green day for 10 hours every day

same here

well i think its too much...there are a lot of other great bands too

i start to get tired of the band when i listen to them too much

I listen them everyday, at least 2/3 musics, many times more than this...is not just because I love them, but because many things that are conect to their lyrics, his voice, some views....I listen everyday, at least the last two years, believe me. Of course I listen other bands too, is just because I use my mp3 player almost all the time, ruuning, walking, going to work, on the kitchen cooking, hehehe

....and I see their videos at least once for week, again is not just because I love them, but because what they mean to me.

What Pat said, and basically I have listened to them nonstop for about two years. I have just recently got into AI again. What an amazing album. :wub:

that is very different from day to day, week to week.. but maybe about 3-4 hours. it's easily done when you're on GDC and listen to music at the same time.. and get into the GD mood :shifty:

Depending on the day, I probably listen to about 30 minutes. I've been getting into other bands lately os I've payed less attention to Green Day's music.

You know what, not so much to be honest. I used to not be able to go a day without listening to them, but I probably listen to them like a few songs a week now. I like to listen to them every now and then, so it feels like something new and refreshing when I actually do.

well if this topic were about THINKING about them, I would probably be 23/24 hours a day. the other hour is when I have sex/masterbate. XD just kidding.

too much. well, i guess there's no such thing as too much GD...

well let's see, i listen to them in the morning whilst i'm getting ready for school, during language, art, algebra, and career studies. during school it's not always green day. but yeeeaaaah.

and i listen to them for an hour before i go to bed...if i add it up it's probably only 1 and a half hours a day...

exactly!

like how I last posted that I was listening to Give me Novacaine, the memories of first listening to AI and getting into Green Day flooded back. it almost brought tears to my eyes. It seemed like it was just yesterday that I was following along to the lyrics learning the AI album. and now I can say that I've been a fan for two years! :woot: (yeah its not a lot..but it sure went by fast)

exactly :woot: i remember when i was about in 3rd grade listening to Green Day trying to read the lyrics and asking my dad what some words meant. good times, good times :sleep:

What Pat said, and basically I have listened to them nonstop for about two years. I have just recently got into AI again. What an amazing album. :wub:

:thumbsup: I love them....I never stoped to listen AI.....Letterbomb is part of my day :) is a kind of soundtrack as St Jimmy and Are We the Waiting too....

Archived