In a day, how many hours do you listen to/watch Green Day?

Radioactive1

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really haven't listened to Green Day much since this past summer. I've been listening to different bands now. I still love Green Day and they're still my favorite band, but I've listened to all their albums way too much. I'm taking a long needed break from them.

same here

I don't listen to Green Day that much anymore...I haven't listened to my ipod at all lately..

ok im actually listening to some GD songs

so far its been Give me Novacaine, Redundant, and At the library

and wow am I loving this :wub: lol

i've actually cut down....

I still love those guys to bits

but usually I just skip through their songs on my ipod and listen to other bands

I haven't watched BIAB in ages

Samee.

But I love it when I do finally listen, the music is all fresh, like when I first found them.

but usually I just skip through their songs on my ipod and listen to other bands

Me neither.

I don't know how much I listen to them a day. It depends on my i-Pod. I just put on the mix thing.

And then I listen to what it plays.

the music is all fresh, like when I first found them.

exactly!

like how I last posted that I was listening to Give me Novacaine, the memories of first listening to AI and getting into Green Day flooded back. it almost brought tears to my eyes. It seemed like it was just yesterday that I was following along to the lyrics learning the AI album. and now I can say that I've been a fan for two years! :woot: (yeah its not a lot..but it sure went by fast)

I listen them everyday, at least 2/3 musics, many times more than this...is not just because I love them, but because many things that are conect to their lyrics, his voice, some views....I listen everyday, at least the last two years, believe me. Of course I listen other bands too, is just because I use my mp3 player almost all the time, ruuning, walking, going to work, on the kitchen cooking, hehehe

....and I see their videos at least once for week, again is not just because I love them, but because what they mean to me.

depends. at the moment i'm not listening to them as much because of the new mcr album and i'm getting into a lot of other bands at the moment. I listen to at least one song everyday though. Have done since I properly got into them. Uh I'd say baout 4 hours everyday?

Usually just walking to and from school I'll put an album on shuffle or something.. I like not listening to them for a while because its so much better to listen to again after a long time of not..

Me too...i'd say maybe 10 minutes - 2 hours though

I know since atleast Jan 2006 Ive listened to them EVERY day, and actually its probably more like since Sept 2005. Some days Ill only listen to one song, some days Ill listen to a few cds. Depends on my mood.

Archived