In a day, how many hours do you listen to/watch Green Day?

Radioactive1

Me neither.

I don't know how much I listen to them a day. It depends on my i-Pod. I just put on the mix thing.

And then I listen to what it plays.

Same here

Although I hate it on shuffle when you want a certain song but it doesn't come up til you've given up hope on finding that song....

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say about 6 hours a day....I listen to them for about 1 hour when i wake up in the morning.

About 2 hours in the afternoon and 3 hours when im trying to fall asleep. I just leave

their CDs playing even when im asleep. Somedays i dont listen to them though.

It depends on my mood, because a lot of the time i'll listen to certain songs depending on what they mean to me and if they match the way I'm feeling.

saying that, some days I'll listen to say a few of their songs but other days I'll put one of their albums on and listen/dance around singing to that for the day.

Sometimes I listen to Green Day almost nonstop and then sometimes I will go weeks without listening to them. It depends.

usually zero. i might listen to one song or one album every once in a while, but usually not much more than that.

I usually listen to them an hour or two a day. about once a month I have a Green Day day where I watch BIAB, ISH and my burned dvds of Storytellers, Driven, and all the cool stuff we get from here. I call them my "me" days. Its the equivalent of a rich chick hangin all day at a spa. I sit around in my pj's, turn off the ringer and submerge myself in all Green Day, all day.

do you think i could find those on youtube can't

view them on the GDA player stupid comp :dry:

Sometimes I listen to Green Day almost nonstop and then sometimes I will go weeks without listening to them. It depends.

yeah same here haven't listened to them for awhile

been listing to rascal flats and evanesance on my comp

but i still love them :wub: probaly going to put on BIAB

in a little bit though

Depends on day and my mood. Sometimes almost whole day, but there're also days I can't even think about listening any Green Day album...

:o and you guys call yourselves Green Day fans..having a minimum of zero for how much you listen to them..jeez.

I listen to them all the time, when I get up, on the way to school, during jewelry, during seminar, during break in choir, on the way home, for hours after school, and before i go to bed.

So I'm not sure how much that adds up to..but definitely over five hours...

Almost all day, while I'm studying....I have Green Day, The Fray, Avril Lavigne, Travis, Stone Sour, and Trendy on my playlist...all are on repeat :P . One song I listen to almost every day is The Grouch. :D

I was just thinking last night and I realised in the past couple of years I don't think I've gone a single day without listening to their music.

I listen to them when I get dressed, I listen to them whenever I walk somewhere and wherever I drive somewhere. And then I watch the various DVD's I have off them at night when I'm trying to get to sleep.

So all in all I probably listen to them about 2/3 hours a day. Every day.

I just wondered how often you guys listen to/watch them?

sometimes 3 hours(all together) or sometimes none at all. depends on my mood

Same lol. I could spend a whole day listening to Green Day, and watching videos and DVDs, and then there's other days when I don't listen to/watch them. :)

It depends. Sometimes it's only a couple songs, sometimes I have a full out Green Day overdose where I listen to nearly all the albums, watch BIAB, International Supervideos and other stuff. Um..right now I'd say about 1 hour a day. I always listen to at least one song a day though.

Guest 16PaperLanterns

right now i'm giving them a break. i started overplaying them at camp on my CD walkman (i was sick for two weeks), and certain albums over the past few months.

most of the time i put my ipod/itunes on shuffle so i get variety.

I really haven't listened to Green Day much since this past summer. I've been listening to different bands now. I still love Green Day and they're still my favorite band, but I've listened to all their albums way too much. I'm taking a long needed break from them.

I don't listen to Green Day every much anymore but I still

love them to death they are in my play list that I listen to on the computer.

But I don't spend hours listeing to them anymore but I guess sometime

ill put one of their albums and put it on repeat.

Mmm..same here... I havn't gone a day without listening to Green Day since Oct. 2nd, 2004.

Yeah..I kept count. It's kinda pathetic.

I wanna see how long I can go without going one day w/o listening to them.

Archived