we are the champions green day version

Anko

we are the chanpions  

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

well, it wasn't the best...but they just played that as a cover @ a concert...it wasn't planned out 4 a studio recording...but if it was.. GD would do better than that

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i really like what they played at live 8...cept i thought they ruined holiday.......but we are the champions rocked......it didn't sound anything like a green day song though....n yeah it does sound better than the queen version sometimes

i knew it i don't think they did ether and alot of ppl

here agree and i hope thatP!ATD dosen't cover bo rap

or any thing for that mater any ways some ppl say

that the only reason that bands cover queen is to

make fun of them and the green day version is

better than the one that AAR did yes i said AAR

I really like their version of we are the champions - I listen to it often....my only thought is that I think Freddie Mercury's voice was stronger than Billie's is....it's not a bad thing, - it's just that when Billie sings we are the champions, it doesn't sound quite the same, and is quieter. Hope what I said made sense :lol: I blabber alot....sorry haha Still, Green Day's version is great!! :P

Green Day didnt ruin it at all. they did a really good job on it. I listen to it all the time

The original one is the best version and will always be, but still, I think Green Day made an excellent cover of it.

The original one is the best version and will always be, but still, I think Green Day made an excellent cover of it.

yup, I agree :thumbsup:

I think they did an awesome cover - they definetley didn't ruin it, but you can't beat the original :)

I really like their version of we are the champions - I listen to it often....my only thought is that I think Freddie Mercury's voice was stronger than Billie's is....it's not a bad thing, - it's just that when Billie sings we are the champions, it doesn't sound quite the same, and is quieter. Hope what I said made sense :lol: I blabber alot....sorry haha Still, Green Day's version is great!! :P

I get what you mean :thumbsup: BJ's got a strong voice but it's nothing compared to Freddie's

Archived