mcr article with green day on aol

VictimOfAuthority

so there is a very interesting article on mcr and "emo" music and it compares the new mcr cd to green days idiot rock opera and yeah here it is

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why do people always say Green Day is emo? I just don't see it.....

I haven't listened to MCR's whole album yet but from what I've heard it sounds like it could be almost as good as American Idiot

Wow, for who's the best band it's tied 50/50.

Right now I prefer The Black Parade just because I've listened to AI for 2 years, and it's getting a little old.

they are both really awsome bands and the shit about green day being emo

needs to fucking stop

in the poll they're pretty equal as both bands and with their albums.. right now at least.. soooo. VOTE FOR GREEN DAY!! :lol:

I really enjoyed that article.

I saw it when I woke up.

"men in eyeliner make the album of the year" :lol:

how exactly is Green Day emo? Isn't emo when you're all depressed and think that everyone hates you and you want to cut yourself? Green Day don't hate themselve and they aren't cutters and they definitely don't make depressing music...

I'll read the article another time.. my eyes are too tired. I voted in the poll though :lol:

I haven't listened to MCR's whole album yet but from what I've heard it sounds like it could be almost as good as American Idiot

its better than AI by alot.

It's a good article saving the emo part. I like MCR and I think it's a very good band that can go very far in the future.

MCR's first album is better than this one. I'm disappointed, but I do like "Cancer".

Green Day are the better band by far. They have improved live, but Gerards voice still isn't all that great.

what can possibly be better than AI??

my chemical romance. dduhhh. :rolleyes:

soooo true.

:wub::wub:

Archived