Things you hear about Green Day

Christie Roadx3

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard that American Idiot was their last album and they were on an "perminant hiatus" like Blink-182.

Of course I believed every word of it :rolleyes:

I get these stupid kids coming up to me and saying stuff like 'Billie Joe is dead'... :bored:

And I heard he had cancer or something... which kinda freaked me out.

I have people telling me Billie Joe is gay. I hate having to repeatedly tell them that he is not gay, he is bisexual!!! They always answer, well he looks gay, and you are just defending him b/c you like him. Bitches :down:

when billie was arrested for drunk driving some of the press said that he was shouting in a drunken rage "You can't arrest me!! I am Billie Joe fucking Armstrong!!" when really he went quietly and didn't even say he was famous

That they were only going to release one more album

My friend emailed me a petition that some teenies had started asking them not to stop it was like:

OMFGZZZZZZZZZZZZZ NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO PPPPPLLLLZZ DNTTT STOP BILLLLYY<333333333

Made me laugh!

I heard that Green Day were actually mutant aliens

I think my friend started that

No really. :ph34r:

I heard tht my exes mate didn't know who Green Day were - I sat there with my mouth open like :o for ages...I was like "whaaaaaaaaaat?!" I thought most people had heard of Green Day... :mellow: obviously not...hmmm!

:lol: that really weird

I heard that Green Day is breaking up and American Idiot is there last album, I heard that Billie Joe have שanother kid from another women, I heard that Billie Joe had affair with Wynona Ryder and also with Cortney Love.

courtney love?........ :huh: Courtney Love?............. :woot: thats funny!

yeah a few weeks ago my friend jen sent me this bulletin message that the killers wrote. it was actually form som website interview thing w/e andyways so the killers were insulting green day saying that the people in england weren't taking the music that GD wrote in american idiot the right way. they also said that if GD didnt want to be american idiots why were they still american... i so hate the killers now

haha yeah BJ is obviously not dead... and AI isnt there last album GO GET THE SAINTS ARE COMING btw... oh and yeah GD doesnt have indiv myspaces... they have a myspace thats run by Reprise tho and thats it...

http://www.myspace.com/greenday

thats the url use it

yeah a few weeks ago my friend jen sent me this bulletin message that the killers wrote. it was actually form som website interview thing w/e andyways so the killers were insulting green day saying that the people in england weren't taking the music that GD wrote in american idiot the right way. they also said that if GD didnt want to be american idiots why were they still american... i so hate the killers now

oh yeah...that :bored:

brandon fuck face said something along the lines of Billie knowing full well that when they did the Milton Keynes gig, he knew that the 'kids' weren't taking it in as the same way he was.....whatever 'way' that was, i cant remember.

anyways. no more discussion bout that. 'that was so last month' :P

once someone said that they had changed from 'Green Day' to 'Blue Night'

i obvioulsy didn't believe it

at a dance when BOBD was playing this guy I liked walked by singing, "Green Day sucks balls" to the tune of it then a guy one of my friends like gasped and said, "OMG! I was thinking that too!" guy I liked: "Great minds think alike!" and then they literally trotted off...I dont like him at all now lol mostly cause of that comment.... :dry:

Ive heard plenty of people call Billie gay or old. lol My friend Emily was like, "He's bi you idiots!" :mad:

:lol: oh ems

People always say shit like "green day is over" "green day is sell outs" or "green day broke up"

well, not much i read about the car accident ...

oh and my mom said Billie Joe looked like a raccoon... :pinch:

People go up to me and say " Green Day are hippies who write and sing hippie music. " :huh:

Archived