Things you hear about Green Day

Christie Roadx3

any random things you've heard about Green Day?

example: i was just listening to the radio, and the guy was talking about being naked on stage but wearing a halloween mask over your junk, and he said "Billie from Green Day would do it cause hes just a freak like that" :lol:

so is there any random or funny things you've heard about GD? :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well I've seen an article on websites and in pictures that's about the death of Billie Joe...anybody know what I'm talking about? The first time I read that article I thought Billie Joe actualy died.

A few years ago, I read that Billie Joe had died in a tragic car accident. And last year, a friend told me he had cancer.

OMG! :woot:, People then says something like this "They look like gays, Green Day doesn't have power" My mom sometimes says "Come on, Green Day is bad, spam it off!" i don't like how they talks

about them. I know very people too then says OMG! I love Green Day and they'll just ever listen

American Idiot, i hate those people, seriously.

A few years ago, I read that Billie Joe had died in a tragic car accident. And last year, a friend told me he had cancer.

me too i read that too

I hear that their posers all the time.

But it doesn't make sence to me, conidering they've been doing what they do for years. It's kinda hard to fake it for that long... :ermm:

hmm..... I heard rumours of Billie Joe being romantically linked with Wynona Ryder a while ago but I highley doubt that's true, a shame really, she could have shown him her ping-pong ball trick. :woot:

I hear

"I don't like them."

or

"They suck."

all the time.

That one never seems to get old where I live...

the thing i heard the other day was all these teenies saying green day had split and that there was a statement of billie joe saying that green day had broken up :rolleyes: i have some really stupid people at my school

I hear that their posers all the time.

But it doesn't make sence to me, conidering they've been doing what they do for years. It's kinda hard to fake it for that long... :ermm:

i hear that a lot too... none other from the posers themselves :P

A couple of girls at my school have told me several times that Billie once had sex with his cousin :huh: Apparently they saw it on VH1 :/ :bored:

The news 'report' thing about it, not the actual sex.

OMG! :woot:, People then says something like this "They look like gays, Green Day doesn't have power" My mom sometimes says "Come on, Green Day is bad, spam it off!" i don't like how they talks

about them. I know very people too then says OMG! I love Green Day and they'll just ever listen

American Idiot, i hate those people, seriously.

:huh: ...... :lol::lol:

oh that made my day.

A couple of girls at my school have told me several times that Billie once had sex with his cousin :huh: Apparently they saw it on VH1 :/ :bored:

:lol: that really weird

I heard that Green Day is breaking up and American Idiot is there last album, I heard that Billie Joe have שanother kid from another women, I heard that Billie Joe had affair with Wynona Ryder and also with Cortney Love.

I'm always hearing "they're American Idiots" and "They suck" and "They're so not punk" and all that shit. People just can't seem to leave them alone!

"Just look at them, they take drugs, kiss each other, and masturbate on stage"

:lol: That's what people say to me when I say what a great band they are - trouble is I can't really argue back cos all those things are true :rolleyes::pinch:

nothing in a long time since they're not out there at the moment.

People will probably start moaning about them again when the U2 /GD video gets played on TV

Archived