My Chemical Romance is copying Green Day

Fiyero754

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^oh yeah totally, you should sue their asses and get a patent for the red and black outfits!

does this mean you could sue me? :( i wear red and black... :P

i'm wearing a Green day wristband, i must be trying to be exactly like them, they don't wear wristbands but still :o

for the last fucking time.....I AM NOT A TEENIE! i don't want billie joe to get divoriced from addie! i'm not gonna ask him to marry him if I ever meet him! I'm not gonna obsess over him! just cause I think he's hot does not mean I'm a fucking teenie!

You really just contridictded yourself right there.

^

thats probably a good idea, although this thread does amuse me :P

just wondering, to all of you people who think that doing something similar to another band means they're copying them - what's your view on bands covering other bands' songs? are they just showing support for their influences and artists they like and just playing the music they love, or are they copying them and so deserve to be hated and ranted about online by people who write in big, scary capital letters to show their hatred towards them, just because they share the same producer as their favourite artist?? just a thought.

There are hardly any similarities between wonderwall and that iggy pop song. the whole rhythms of the two songs are completely different. Theres more similarity between wonderwall and boulevard of broken dreams :ermm: That mashup of the two songs kinda shows that

Yes my point was as Sara said, the similarities in Boulevard of broken dreams and Wonderwall and Holiday and The Passenger...

Just close this stupid thread... it makes no sense anyway :rolleyes:

no! dont close it! i was just about to point out all of the stupid 'points' the thread starter and Billie Joes Grl 4eva thought they had made, and I was going to make fun of them!

EH, whatever.

I'm sure they'll make the exact same thread later.

I'm pretty sure that it's a very large majority of you who think this thread is a waste of space, so I'm going to go with the popular vote guys and put it out of it's misery.

Archived