the worst thing a member of your family has done at a green day/any concert.

milo

At a green day concert when i was like 8 or something my sister took me because we both love green day, there were all punks there and my sister only joking kept saying hold my hand, hold my hand im like stop it pleeeeease and every one thought she meant it but she was jokeing :blink: (not funny at all)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But you were 8 at a concert... ? I would have grabbed my little brother's hand too.

I've never been to a concert with my family yet. I went with my friends older cousin. I'm sure my mom would do some stuff though.

Oh well, seeing the concert would be worth it.. imo.

yer thats true,but its not to good to have your sister holding your hand at a green day green day concert

I might be wrong, but isn't this pretty much the same as the "Whats the worst thing your mom and dad have done to you cause you like GD " thread?

I went with my parents and sister to see Green Day last year. They didn't do anything bad.

i went with my sister.

she fainted, but that was the heat.

so nothing really.

what a shit thread.

hey an eight-year old kid isn't that old. if I'd brought my sister, I'd hold her hand too

Well, *spam*, I'v only gone to one GD concert, and neither my family nor my friends went to it. So, I guess this d oesn't apply to me. Too bad. :cool:

Well, *spam*, I'v only gone to one GD concert, and neither my family nor my friends went to it. So, I guess this d oesn't apply to me. Too bad. :cool:

you were there alone?

Well my sister screwed the tickets up so we had nosebleed seats so I had to go sneak down to the bottom.

my 41 year old dad goes moshing :ph34r: and he drags me in the pit too :ph34r: hmm i guess this doent really apply to me but my mom would probably get piss drunk and flash or something :ph34r: shes different like that. :ph34r:

hmm.... no family members, but my friend once took off her bra and threw it on stage :blink:

Well at leeds fest my cousins were there and they dont like GD but they was looking for me cause they knew i was at the festival and they was walking round shouting my full name proper loud. kinda embarrasing when the whole of your tent-neighbours knows yr full name.

My brother literally sat down in a pit at Warped last summer. i coud've died of laughter when someone tripped over him.

um nothing except screaming in my ear to tell me something. dude seriously do you think im getting deaf as it is listening to a concert

When i went to see the Misfits my friend told Jerry Only "Dude you're fucking old enough to be her dad (referring to me) and she'd totally do you" luckily that was after I got my picture with him and everything so I could quickly exit the club lol.

the only family member i've ever been to a green day concert with was butttt, and he just does awesomely stupid dances. :P

Archived