the worst thing a member of your family has done at a green day/any concert.

milo

my mom was pretty fun to see them with, but my best friend's mom (who went also) got freakin drunk and stood up on the seat to dance. She then fell backwards, bruising her back all to hell and nearly crushing the poor people behind us, haha. It wasn't too bad actually, but because of her tipsyness my mom wouldn't let me and my bff wait up after the concert to meet them.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my mom made me leave early at the green day concert, she made us leave on minority right when he was doing that really long "heyo"

• 1 month later...

My dad was absolutly amazed by these 2 girls

IPB Image

And he said something stupid and embaressing like "I like your attire" and they blew him a kiss :pinch:

Not really anything embarrasing.. When I went to the Pogues with my 11 year old brother he kept making farting noises in my face. He's very mature.

I don't take members of my family to concerts...

At the Sugarcult concert my friend yelled out "Airin, You're so Sexy!" and "Play Daddy's Defect (which isn't a song it's Daddy's LITTLE Defect". :rolleyes:

And I'm not sure if any of you have seen Sugarcult's movie "Back to the Disaster" but their tour manager Mike has a phobia of mayonaise, and we saw him, and Amy was like "Mike! Mike! You don't like maynonaise!" he just kinda looked at her and avoided us for the rest of the time :unsure:

She also made me leave early when I could've waited and met the band. I was pissed for DAYS.

The first time I went to a GD concert it was with my aunt, she was more excited than I was, saying that, I was nine at the time and she was this HUGE fan. She has seem them 7 times now, beats me and my measly 3 times. anywho, she was shouting lke a maniac till some dude turned 'round and told her to "shut the fuck up". Then he apologised to me! :D

My mom came with me to a Nelly Furtado concert. I don't really like her, but it's a concert that my friend was going to that I hadn't seen in a while, and he offered free tickets, so I went. I was talking to this really nice-looking girl and my mom said, "Matt honey, we have to go home now." She does that all the time, and it drives me fucking crazy!!!

I really miss that girl. :cry: She was really hot.

Archived