Dads VS Green Day

Meely

Isn't it just awful?

When they give you the "Well... they're hardly The Clash are they?" talk.

HA!

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my dad has a good taste in music and he likes my taste so its all good he likes the guitar playing in slipknot i was like i know there good

My dad pretty much likes and respects what i listen to.

If my mom hadn't got pregnant. I'm pretty sure hed still be touring with his bands. He's totally cool.

But he does love to slate bands. Just for the fun of it.

Poor sod.

This is what I get when I showed a picture of Green Day to my dad.

"They're fags, right?"

Lmao.

Awful. But brilliant.

my parents love green day not like i do but if there is nothing on the radio we always put in green day mostly american idiot because it doesnt have to much swearing otherwise my dad would turn over to AM staions. last year when we were coming back from warrnambool which is like a 4 hour drive after my parents ran out of cds because we werent in range on fm stations my mum put on american idiot and for the next hour my brother and i sang at the top of our lungs. and then when we were back in melbourne on the ring road my dad put the radio on an bobd was on :D

my father thinks green day is bad because they take drugs :dry:

i didn't even ask for his opinion :down:

My dad had Dookie in his basement and when I was little and I was somehow fascinated with the cover art cause it looked so childish but of course I didn't exactly know what the whole theme was so I was completely oblivious to it. But my dad likes them so we don't have a problem.

haha my dad's aight with GD

he likes saying "hey" during Holiday :lol:

I wish my dad did that.

He likes WMUWSE though.

My dad listens to Ashlee Simpson and Hilary Duff. Seriously. Last time I saw him, when we were driving, I had the volume on my iPod really loud and he could hear it. I was listening to Longview I think, and he said "Sara, what the hell are you listening to? That band is terrible." So, whatever.

My mom is the rock fan. AC/DC, Ramones, The Clash, Green Day, MCR, AFI, etc. She rocks. (no pun intended)

Archived