Brandon Flowers criticises Green Day

novacaine_kid

i think the singer of The Killers thinks people (and billie joe armstrong) can't have an opinion.

and i think that's shit. If Billie Joe wanna sing: dont wanna be an american idiot.....well, let him say that.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think the singer of The Killers thinks people (and billie joe armstrong) can't have an opinion.

and i think that's shit. If Billie Joe wanna sing: dont wanna be an american idiot.....well, let him say that.

indeed

why don't you just close it if you think it's run it's course?

OOOH I'M KEEPING IT ALIVE HAH.

Ahh. I like the Killers' music. The statement they made about Green Day was superficial though. Green Day makes it perfectly cleer that they aren't anti-American. Brandon Flowers puts a lot of emphasis on the word England. However, it's not like Green Day behave differently during their concerts in America. If Brandon Flowers can sell as many records and touch as many people through lyrics as Green Day, then he has a stance in this arguement. But that isn't fact.

Sorry, I'm being biased. :( Blast me.

QUOTE(Laura. @ Oct 16 2006, 09:19 AM)

I think everyone is over-reacting. I mean bands do this all the time.

Ha, even Green Day.

Irony.

You're right. :thumbsup: No one is perfect.

ya i no brandons a tad bit over opinated but hes alway sayn stuff lik dat but i love green day and the killers they both really rock nd both american idiot nd sams town are gr8 albums nd the killers shows do sell out really fast nd so do green days :)

he's a dumbass. i hate how he thinks he knows everything, cause you know hes been around the ring in the music business for SO long.

Brandon is so offended by GD being anti-American? Why did that asshole film his latest video in Mexico???

Excellent point!!! :woot:

[quote name=I'm just hoping that Green Day dont go and "fight back" or anything. Obviously, the Killers are no where as good as Green Day is and they should just let the little amateur waiting and trying to pick up a media inducing fight.

I think we've had enough discussion about this. I didn't want to close it, but there's only so many "it's stupid. he's stupid. who cares" posts i can take. i'm only human.

Archived