Brandon Flowers criticises Green Day

novacaine_kid

Unfortunately i couldn't find an article on this on the net yet but i saw flicking through the music news pages on ITV's digital TV pages and saw a short article on Brandon Flowers from the Killers criticising Green Day for filming BIAB in England.

He said he finds it offensive when he sees kids from the UK singing American Idiot as they dont know the true meaning behind it and he finds it anti american, he went on to say that Billie Joe knew this and thats why they deliberately chose the UK for BIAB.

You can read more on what Flowers said here http://www.nme.com/news/the-killers/24702

I personally think this is complete bullshit and Flowers is jealous.

Anyone else think this guy needs to keep his ridiculous opinions to himself?

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Im very glad I read this. Now...now I can move on with my life. And not have to always wonder...what does Brandon Flowers think of Green Day. THANK YOU!

he's obviously full of s**t!

thats right. full of s**t.!

Brandon Flowers is a crap ass bum licker who is just jelous.

you make me laugh too, Nobody else is freaking out and here you get all defensive

isnt he the lead singer

i couldnt give a shit what anyone has to say about any band unless its good there only jealous other wise just cause the killers wont be as famous as green day

thats right. full of s**t.!

you make me laugh too, Nobody else is freaking out and here you get all defensive

... She was stating her opinion, not necasarily sticking up for Green Day which is what defensive is, but just bagging out Brandon.

im not freaking out. i just really dont like the killers. thats all.

Brandon Flowers is a crap ass bum licker who is just jelous.

haha most bands are jealous that criticize other bands no band is perfect and none of em ever will be

I loved Brandon Flowers so much before knowing that... I mean, he's such a great singer and all. :lol:

He's just jealous because Green day can record a live. He can't because he has a crappy voice live.

I don't how I could have ever gone on with my life today without knowing that THE Brandon Flowers hates Green Day.

Brandon Flowers was just saying what he thought about a band, many artists don't like other bands, why not make a thread about them too?

Brandon Flowers was just saying what he thought about a band, many artists don't like other bands, why not make a thread about them too?

yeah. its not that big of a deal.

... She was stating her opinion, not necasarily sticking up for Green Day which is what defensive is, but just bagging out Brandon.

can "crap ass bum licker" Be an opinion?

I don't mind The Killers but seriously, what's a dude with the name Brandon Flowers got any right to say something about Green Day.

haha and im going to see him in a week :P

I remember back.... I think it was Brandon who criticized Billie, for wearing eyeliner

he said that HE started the trend, not Billie. pfft. whatever.

why does he care so much? let Green Day do whatever the fuck they want to!

if I meet him after the gig, I'll give him a piece of my mind :cool:

haha and im going to see him in a week :P

I remember back.... I think it was Brandon who criticized Billie, for wearing eyeliner

he said that HE started the trend, not Billie. pfft. whatever.

why does he care so much? let Green Day do whatever the fuck they want to!

if I meet him after the gig, I'll give him a piece of my mind :cool:

Go you! That's the team spirit.

Archived