Green Day the document CD/DVD

giant_teabag

I just bought "green day - the document", CD/DVD interviews.. (well the dvd was exactly the same as pogo paradise) and i was just wondering if any of you know from when those different interviews on the CD are? if you have it that is.

or just what do you think about it? I don't know, the pogo paradise dvd already has a topic here but the other interviews.. hope it hasn't been done, my searching sucks =)

haha I just bought it 'cause I actually have money right now :D and I just thought well it could be fun.

heh heh i have no clue what you're on about :blink: but happy information hunting :)

i've no idea what that is. but i've heard some dvd's have been coming out with different names and end being the same as pogo paradise.

AT Hastings they had 3 Green Day DVD's that I almost got(pay day that day) but I decided on Saints Row instead but they looked too cheap. I could go to Youtube and get better stuff for free. Also I almost shelled out 30 bucks on the 'box set' but I remembered someone on here said it wasn't going to be official and so I passed it up.

The only thing like that I bought was the Maxim Green Day, it was before I knew better. It's still in my CD case but it's only been listened to once, and I gave the mini-(and yes it's min) poster to my sister.

Don't waste your money on it. Pogo Paradise is worthless.

haha I know, I just got money and thought I would do it. I kinda knew it would suck though. but wtf, it didn't cost that much =)

Archived