Green Day on Big Brother

whatsername 34

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big Brother sucks. Billie Joe is much better suited for The Surreal Life.

:rolleyes:

Sorry, but that's a lame idea if you ask me.

:down:

Try and remove all pictures from your sig and maybe it will be within size limit.

big brother sucks ass, and also we will see what an ass billie is lol if we watch it

so No.

It would be better if it was Tre...

tre would be good on one of those shows where they see who can stay in the room the longest or whatever. he would annoy the shit out of everybody :P

Big brother is without adoubt the worst thing ever imagined. I think anyone who appears on it, are asociated with, watches and supports it should burn slowly in hell. I hate it so fuckin much!

No! No! No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not a good idea. I wouldn't want any of them going on

that stupid show!!!!!!!

pfft yer like thats gonna happen. :dry:

anyway i think i read somewhere that billie said he would never go on big brother.

I see you know Billie Joe's personality well.

I should think he would rather chew off his own leg than agree to take part in such invasive, pathetic shite.

And who are you to speak for billie joe armstrong? he might u never know after all he has never tryed anything like that to my knowlege. And he was the one the wrote the lyrics "DOn't knock it untill you've tryed it" -King for a day

tre would be good on one of those shows where they see who can stay in the room the longest or whatever. he would annoy the shit out of everybody :P

That would be so cool!

No. Bad idea.

Now that's a good idea :P

big brother is so fucking annoying why would anybody in their right mind apply to go on that show its just annoying stupid and who would go on tv so people can see you naked in the shower and act stupid and shit big brother uplate here is the only good bit of it untill recently they had to cut all the good bits so yer i never liked it never will

Archived