Green Day on Big Brother

whatsername 34

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But I don't listen to your music or watch you in interviews do I? It's obvious that he finds that kind of thing uncomforting so therefore i can't see him doing it. And i wasn't ranting.

That is what we have been saying all along!! And you can't get something that raw and that emotion filled without it being real.

That makes no sense to me, how can listening to one's music decifer the decision to go on big brother? Lyrics yes, Music, no.

That makes no sense to me, how can listening to one's music decifer the decision to go on big brother? Lyrics yes, Music, no.

I think you're just looking for someone to argue with now, Allen.

Surely the point has been made , you're just flogging a dead horse.

I think you're just looking for someone to argue with now, Allen.

Surely the point has been made , you're just flogging a dead horse.

I got told..im a bad boy HAHAH, yeah i got carried away. Shall i go to my naughty step?

Because Billie Joe tells his life through his lyrics. His lyrics are filled with his emotions that he has been through, the desicions he had made and especially on insomniac, the fears he has had to fight through. It pretty damn obvious that, like I've said a hundred time, he would find this situation daunting and stressfull and that is why he wouldn't and shouldn't go on BB.

I got told..im a bad boy HAHAH, yeah i got carried away. Shall i go to my naughty step?

Yep, and if you're a good boy later you can have milk and cookies before bedtime.

Dear god noooooooooooooooooo

I can't stand that show :sick: It would be terrible, and anyway the celebrities on Celebrity Big Brother arn't celebrities(well i don't know them)So would he be too high profile???As it was said before Tre would be much better craic--but he's to good for that pile of horseshit.

I would lose so much respect for Green Day if they went on that

Anyone who has any self respect wouldn't go on that show...it's so damn degrading.

I'd definatly go on it myself, but that's just me...i have no respect for myself, and i wanna be famous in the tackiest way possible.

^they lock 13 or so people in a house for 3 months basically

and allenextreme why do you say he is money grabbing?

John Lydon did it in "Im a Celebrity" and he turned out to be the star of the show...

what's "im a celebrity"? is it like big brother? if so, why the fuck was lydon on it?

yeh its like big brother except its in a jungle

so what the hell was he doing in a show like that?! he must have been desperate for money... or attention...

oh why am i surprised... he's always been a bit of an ass...

i haven't a clue what he was doing in there, but most people go on there to revive their failed careers. i think he walked out after a few days so he didn't last long

I would lose so much respect for Green Day if they went on that

Anyone who has any self respect wouldn't go on that show...it's so damn degrading.

i couldn't agree more! Billie, Mike and Tre don't need to gain popularity this way :down: besides, i guess their target audience is not exactly the one watching Big Brother. however i quite enjoyed the polish edition;p i know, i suck

i love BB...BB 7 was the shits...that would be great..but for more money..they can make half million in less than 3 months time..ya think? but that would be awesome...

Chill Town

I don't think so, man. I hate big brother. And I LOVE Green Day, so.... I don't agree.

i don't like Big Brother..at all, but Green Day are cool guys and i think then they gonna

be great there.

Archived