Green Day & U2 Performance

Fuzz

Argh that means I'll have to wait untill tomorra to see the performance!! Argh stupid time zones!!

But woop I cant wait :D

Hmm yer Billie Joe does look kinda old in that pic! But meh who cares they still play great muuuuuusic!!! :cool:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm currently talking with CNN producers to see if they can get us the video, or more of their interview. As soon as we can get it I'll post it up.

Ok.I am very excited about everything ,but...

I'm not good at this time zone thing.Here ,in Bulgaria ,it's GMT + 3 hours.So I might have the chanse to watch it at ... Ugh ,can someone tell me ,please? *puppy eyes*.

Oh ,and I think Billie Joe looks...a bit old or tired ,or something like that.Maybe it's from the hair.He should cut it a bit :mellow:

I'm currently talking with CNN producers to see if they can get us the video, or more of their interview. As soon as we can get it I'll post it up.

Thanks Andres.

awesome :D Can't wait

But I miss the eyeliner :down:

He had it on in the rehearsal footage so it will be back tonight.

It's a good call not to be all made up during the day when he's working with the Edge.

That's the last thing this project is about.

I happen to think Billie Joe looks awesome :thumbsup:

Seroiusly, it's not like he goes around wearing makeup 24 hours a day.

I agree. I love it when he looks kind of 'bad', i don't like the perfect image-- I like the more ugly pics of him more.. if there really is any, except that mugshot maybe..

edit few mins later.. that pic kinda made me laugh though.. i just had a lady customer and i made her hair like that. :D

btw. there's the lebanon flag in his shirt, cool.

Billie's always gorgeous and it would be surprising if he didn't put on a bit of weight when he's not leaping around on stage every night

Guest Sammy Cool

No no, from your guy perspective it's gay.

Fine, Ill make a topic about it in my other fourm and im sure it will get more votes thats its gay than not gay!

Fine, Ill make a topic about it in my other fourm and im sure it will get more votes thats its gay than not gay!

Alright, now ask me if i care.

Alright, now ask me if i care.

I can guess the answer :lol:

Oh ,and Sammy Cool you think that way.The others(not everybody!) think that it's not.What's the problem anyway?

Guest Sammy Cool

I can guess the answer :lol:

Oh ,and Sammy Cool you think that way.The others(not everybody!) think that it's not.What's the problem anyway?

if you guys and gals think its hott thats fine! I have no problem with that but for me I think its gay. Like I've said previously no way he would survive one block in my neighborhood with that hairstyle! Im a huge Green day fan but I would gladly kick his azz for having his hair like that!

Archived