Knowledge, Green day or Operation Ivy?

Haushinka..

Knowledge.  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

operation ivy did it 99999999 times better ! Green day's version is cool but they couldn't be better than operation ivy because these guys ruled !

I love Operation Ivy's version. It is better, but most of the time the orginal is always the best. I do like Green Day's version a lot though. I think they did a good job with it.

I go for the Operation Ivy version, its much cooler. But the two versions sound nothing alike, though. Green Day's aren't as loud.

Operation Ivy's version is better, but...

Yup, the original is always the best.

Not always, IMO. I like Eighteen Vision's version of 'The Beautiful People' better than Marilyn Manson's.

I've heard both.

I have to say OPIV's is all over the place, Green Day is a tad more cleaned up and more understandable.

So I like Green Days better. =]

I've only heard Green Day's version, but I keep forgetting to dl Op.Ivy's. Note to self *shoves post-it on forehead*

I haven't heard Operation Ivy's but it will obviously be better 'cause it is the original.

well thats not always what its about. but in this case, it is.

Definately Op. Ivy. The Green Day version is a bit too slow for my taste, but it's good as well.

the aquabats cover of knowledge on the other hand, is fantastic

AAAAAH! SING-ALONGGGG! Gah, it's so badass.

I haven't heard Op. Ivy's...

Archived