Green Day / U2 performing together live

Pirate Girl

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for that, I notice that the U2 site has said they are also going to be posting more pics as well, which is great, some new pics at last!!

thanks for that, I notice that the U2 site has said they are also going to be posting more pics as well, which is great, some new pics at last!!

Official ones? I see Anton Corbijn has been doing the crossing photos, he's been U2's official photographer for years, and he's great, usually does black-and-white stuff.

:o I heard that from Gunner this morning on the radio and I was like, "WHAT?!" But I guess it only makes sense considering they're giving money to people in Louisiana...are they gonna be showing it on tv?? Like what channel??? I DONT HAVE CABLE DAMMIT!! *cries* Please let it be CBS or NBC or ABC or something I get...WHENS IT ON DAMMIT??? Okay calming down...*deep breath*

Moved to General for discussion.

According to this article from TIME they will play together on September 25th on Monday Night Footbal. Which means we get to see it :)

Thats the only info I've seen for that so far, I'm looking for more verification. Though TIME is a huge publication, so I doubt they'd get it wrong.

IM SO PUMPED!!!! I'm gonna be there, cause I had season tickets for the New Orleans Saints... but I had NO IDEA this would happen!!!!!

Its perfect for me. The first Saints game back in New Orleans since Katrina, and the first time I've seen Green Day live!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was just about to post this im soooooooo excited! two days before my birthday an early little gift!

:down: crap my football game is at the same time as that one.. crap ill have to buy the friggin download... :shifty: unless i could pirate it

excellent

it will be great to see them play live again

get back into the swing of things

but does anyone know what time that show starts?

Archived