U2 to record with Green Day / Confirmed

Fuzz

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh gosh no. I'm really not looking forward to this if it's fact. God, I hate Bono.

HAHAHA!

My moms a huge U2 fan

Mine too! She's says it won't be true so I hope it is so I can say "I told you so".

At least U2 are good musicians. I saw on the net recently that Robbie Williams wanted to do a song with them - now that would be gross!

I thought I heard something about that, I hope it doesn't happen but then again it'd be interesting to see what it would sound like.

I like U2 as well but I don't usually enjoy these band compilations, I think the only good one I've heard would be Anti Flag (ft. The Donots) - Protest Song

Oh gosh no. I'm really not looking forward to this if it's fact. God, I hate Bono.

With you there girl.

Please, please no.

U2 are the most overrated band in the world, they suck.

Live, they're awful, I don't see why they always win "Best live act" on the Kerrang Countdowns.

I hate Bono (sorry to all you U2 fans)

well i love green day and U2 have good songs but..i don-t like it very much sorry but i think that this song never like me..you know?...cauz i don-t like u2

Ehm. I dunno, I mean I don't think it sounds as a very good idea, if it's true. I've never liked U2 that much, but you never now. It might turn out good, but it's highly doubtfull [sp?].

I like U2 as well but I don't usually enjoy these band compilations, [...]

I'm with you. I really like U2 and Green Day, but together... I'm not so sure if anything good can come up.

the thing that would make this news 100% perfect, would be if they decided to record in U2's studio in Dublin ;)

That should be interresting, but I was just wondering, should it be like U2 and Green day, or U2 and Billie Joe? 'Cause U2 have a drummer and a bass player so what about Mike and Tré?

Archived