Laura.

bring me the horizon

Queen of Hell
On 11.1.2017 at 2:33 PM, Billie Hoe is my hero said:

Thank you! Sure will. :happy:

I see. This one will probably be expensive for me too. I will save up and get it done by Easter. :)

Early entrance was available for some of the shows, mostly the Italian ones. I have it for the Krakow show.

Sorry I didn't reply for so long! I wanted to reply directly and I had already written a reply but somehow I clicked on the wrong button before I could post it and my whole text was gone :(  I was hurry so I didn't write it again immediately and forgot about it this whole time...

Anyway: 

Here tattoo prices really depend on the tattoo artist but somehow in my region I can only find really expensive ones :ermm:

If i ever get a tattoo done it will probably be this clef-anchor: Itchy-Poopzkid-Ports-and-Chords.jpg 

Itchy Poopzkid has been one of my favorite bands for so long and they are just such nice guys. Plus this is my favorite album of them (also because I'm on it :lol:You can listen to the song here ;)) And the mixture of an anchor and a clef also represents how important music is in my life (that it's like an anchor) 

Beathe.
59 minutes ago, Queen of Hell said:

Sorry I didn't reply for so long! I wanted to reply directly and I had already written a reply but somehow I clicked on the wrong button before I could post it and my whole text was gone :(  I was hurry so I didn't write it again immediately and forgot about it this whole time...

Anyway: 

Here tattoo prices really depend on the tattoo artist but somehow in my region I can only find really expensive ones :ermm:

If i ever get a tattoo done it will probably be this clef-anchor: 

Itchy Poopzkid has been one of my favorite bands for so long and they are just such nice guys. Plus this is my favorite album of them (also because I'm on it :lol:You can listen to the song here ;)) And the mixture of an anchor and a clef also represents how important music is in my life (that it's like an anchor) 

No worries. :)

That is nice! It's important to pick something that you care about. 

I will have to postpone my appointment. I just bought my own apartment and will be moving (again) in March/April sometime. I need so much stuff for my new place and I need to book stuff for Green Day. The loan will be like half my paycheck, so I need to reconsider when I can afford it. :P

I'm totally fangirling over Oli though. It's too much. :lol:

Queen of Hell
29 minutes ago, Billie Hoe is my hero said:

No worries. :)

That is nice! It's important to pick something that you care about. 

I will have to postpone my appointment. I just bought my own apartment and will be moving (again) in March/April sometime. I need so much stuff for my new place and I need to book stuff for Green Day. The loan will be like half my paycheck, so I need to reconsider when I can afford it. :P

I'm totally fangirling over Oli though. It's too much. :lol:

Too bad that you have to postpone the appointment but I'm really looking forward to see the tattoo when it's done :) But of course the new apartment (and Green Day :P) come first 

Yesterday someone at my Uni complemented me on the BMTH shirt I was wearing and we chatted a bit about the band and sempiternal :lol: 

Beathe.
3 hours ago, Queen of Hell said:

Too bad that you have to postpone the appointment but I'm really looking forward to see the tattoo when it's done :) But of course the new apartment (and Green Day :P) come first 

Yesterday someone at my Uni complemented me on the BMTH shirt I was wearing and we chatted a bit about the band and sempiternal :lol: 

I will post for sure. I am officially an adult, full time job and I own my own apartment. :P I will save so much time on moving closer to work, so I think I will take guitarlessons or something. :)

That is so cool. I love random chats about music. 

Beathe.

This make me sad. I get that they want time of since they have been touring nonstop. But I'm going to miss them so much. :(

Beathe.

Hoping they'll announce some more shows that aren't festivals. Would be fun to see them again.