Green Day is going back to work / Big news tuesday

Fuzz

Thanks Andres! I can't wait. Well, actually I can, I've got enough waiting to do... Doctor Who series 2 on DVD, Doctor Who series 3 on TV, Torchwood on TV, Heart Like A Handgrenade coming out, concerts... Yeah, I can wait.

It'll be around mid 2007, would you reckon?

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah I figure summer or fall 2007

spring would be pushing it

Fall.. that's autumn, right?

I hope they don't feel too pressurised trying to top the success of AI... I couldn't care less if it was better or worse; it's still Green Day. It's still going to be good.

I’m exited yet it 'scares the living piss at me at the same time'. There’s really no telling what these guys are capable to create next - there’s always a surprise and a mystery to go with each of their incredible work.

Each throaght grabbing, skin tearing, blood boiling album, song, lyric catches me off guard each time because of their spontaneous creativity in each of them, hell these guys literally wrote that, disagree?

You know when you fall in love for the first time, yeah? You know how good it feels whenever you find something new in this person, something so simple yet it overwhelms you with happiness - the type of person you fell for almost in denial. The sort that you never knew any fucking thing about them until you can actually call it love - and then it just takes of from there. Each day you find that you can unravel every aspect of this person, but what keeps you holding on is what is going to come and mystify you with next, its all good, the best part of life, yeah?

Well, these guys do just that.

AI took everyone by surprise especially after the doldrums and isolation the guys were trying to recover from after 'Shenanigans' (and don’t get me wrong, I love it to death)

I think deep inside, apart from the confusion – they knew they needed to redeem themselves

This here wasn’t the 'Green Day clique' (If these guys can be so crudely condensed to that), no - this was a revolution. Sure, marketed and all it never ceased to have an effect on anyone - even in the slightest little way. Like in BIAB, one of the fans being interviewed: “They all agree with it ", at least anyone with an open mind right? Fan or not, these guys took the bull by the horns that year, and tackled down 'Down classed every power' that was objective to these guys beliefs - their revolutionist in my eyes, and I’m sure I don’t need to explain why I love the rest of the album.

I cant sit here and say I have the slightest fucking idea what’s coming next, I don’t think there’s room to be optimistic at any idea expect for the fact that whatever this guy is pondering over, putting his entire soul into, and trying to fucking perfect – is going to be just that , since when is it not, disagree?

Fall.. that's autumn, right?

lol yeah

cuz the leaves "fall" off the trees :happy:

Guest 16PaperLanterns

oh god you should have seen me spazzing out when i thought it said they were done recording.

but good news, all the same! :D

i'm predicting November '07

FINALLY! ive been constantly checking every day to see if the news has finally come yet. The best part is that there is more news coming...

but good news, all the same! :D

i'm predicting November '07

Nov 7? I think that's too close for an album or at least some records

or what are you predicting?

How great to get some actual news, and another update to come - it's nice to be 'in touch' again! I'm holding a good thought for them in their work, hope it all flows and is wonderful and inspired!

Good luck, guys! :)

Cant wait, got the new Everclear, and Authority Zero albums coming out soon to keep me distracted for a while :D

But I know Green Day's is going to kick serious butt. Good luck

You know when you fall in love for the first time, yeah? You know how good it feels whenever you find something new in this person, something so simple yet it overwhelms you with happiness - the type of person you fell for almost in denial. The sort that you never knew any fucking thing about them until you can actually call it love - and then it just takes of from there. Each day you find that you can unravel every aspect of this person, but what keeps you holding on is what is going to come and mystify you with next, its all good, the best part of life, yeah?

Well, these guys do just that.

wow, I like this way to see these guys :thumbsup:

This is really nice to hear, I'm all excited now. It's just nice to know that they're back in the studio preparing for the next big chapter in Green Day. After a long silence (a well deserved one), I'm glad that they're back at it.

talked to Micah Chong (guitar tech) in Atlantic City and he said expect new album in 2008 but I can't magine it taking that long. I think by next summer..they have to keep up the momentum. He also said that they have alot of material and everything they have is f***ing awesome!!!

YAY!!! i jumped up and down so many times when i saw the update on the home page. my brother kinda got scared... :wacko: I hope its as succesful as American Idiot. And i hope it doesnt take too long to come out...but then again if they take a long time, it means the album will have a lot of thought in it too!!! whatever i just cant wait!! :D

Archived