Green Day is going back to work / Big news tuesday

Fuzz

i think this thread has been revealing. it's made me see that some of you are pathetic and really are too demanding of green day. i think some of you forget that they are just human beings. we get a video, they answer their fans questions and you still fucking moan. what can they do right?

thats exactially what i said

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are booooring.

You always complain about the Idiot Club not being updated and when they finally give us something new, you talk about HAIR.

It's just human nature and not so terrible.

It's like if you see an old friend that you haven't seen in a long time. You're thrilled to see her (or him) and have a great time with her/him.

But after you say your goodbye's and walk away you think, "It was so great to see ___ again." I hope I see her/him again soon. :D But WTF was with her hair??"

:lol:

i enjoyed the Q&A i always do, im not too fussed about the news being delayed.

its not like we own them and they must do what we want, as andres said.

jeeez...

It's just human nature and not so terrible.

It's like if you see an old friend that you haven't seen in a long time. You're thrilled to see her (or him) and have a great time with her/him.

But after you say your goodbye's and walk away you think, "It was so great to see ___ again." I hope I see her/him again soon. :D But WTF was with her hair??"

:lol:

Yeah, except we're not friends with the guys.

I mean, it'd be okay if there were just a few comments about it, but there have been like four pages full of "ooh, his hair is sooo bad, maybe he's on drugs again" :rolleyes:

i think we're asking way too much from billie,mike,and tre let them alone,

from the pictures it seems like they're really tired, now come on they're

workin' so hard to put out another record for us fans so be thankful damnit!

thats exactially how i feel

I am speechless and redundant

At a loss for words

The news will come when it comes, and yes, Green Day are back in the studio.

We know.

Yeah, except we're not friends with the guys.

I mean, it'd be okay if there were just a few comments about it, but there have been like four pages full of "ooh, his hair is sooo bad, maybe he's on drugs again" :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter that we're not friends with the guys--it's all the same feeling. We basically all still lurve them. :)

I don't know what to say about this thread - except that when I'm thinking of Billie Joe right now, I'm thinking of the kind of pressure he's under.

I'm also very conscious of what month it is.

i want to see the video so bad even if it's just them saying congratulations for the idiot club.

XD.

maybe someone posted the video in youtube most of the idiot club videos ard in youtube.. well im not sure, thats what somene told me

The only one I could find on YouTube was one of Tre and Mike's tour bus. It's pretty cool, I guess. Thanks for the suggestion.

amen!

They look tired because we aren't used to seeing them without eyeliner lately. It's like looking at your girlfriend without makeup on, they look pale and completly different, and like they just got up. Not to mention also when you do interviews on TV and such they have makeup put on so they don't seem so pale under the lights. In the idiot club video it was shot in a daylight lit room without any makeup artists there to make sure they looked perfect on camera.

I can't believe you guys. Who the fuck are you guys to judge Billie Joe? Seriously!

i hate the fact that you guys all act like you're all better than them. I'm tired of the "he looks like he's on drugs" "he looked awful" "he doesn't even care", why the fuck do you guys have to bitch about who they are. It's fucking annoying. These guys are working on a new album. They don't need to do anything for their fans, nothing at all. They don't owe us anything, and we shouldn't expect or ask for anything in return.

Get over yourselves. Seriously. I don't know how you can be such big fans of the band, be tired of the annoying teenies, then bitch about something when it doesn't live up to your expectations.

You guys are really bumming me out lately.

I was sitting there, giddy as all hell watching them answer questions. They haven't changed since before, but because you don't like something (like the idiot club, the delay in news or whatever) you guys think you have the right to bitch about who they are and what they do.

Much agreed. Personally, to me... they always look amazingly sexy. it doesnt matter what time, or what they're wearing or not, they always look amazing to me.

the news postponed a "few days"?? ugh to green day.com thats going to be like 4 weeks and a million days. :(

Time to kill off this thread. It was on topic, and everyone was able to share their opinions on the issue (which i thank all of you for doing so) - but I think it would be best to just kill off this and when the big news is actually posted we can make a new thread.

Thanks guys.

Archived