Surprising Green Day?!

Ultimo3000

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm waiting for all those, " Billie Joe is so hot, I love him," people to say they didn't like it when they found out he was married.

funny!!

when I first started getting into Green Day I was surprised at how old they were

they didnt look like they were in their 30's

I thought they were in like their 20's

That was the most suprising thing for me too.

And cause they look alot younger, it was also suprising to find out they had kids and were married/had been married. But suprising in a good way.

Nothing else has been too suprising, just another crazy thing they'd done.

Does anyone know what actually happened with the Tre and a shark thing?

Nothing ever surprised me about them. And the bi thing? Whatever. I appreciated him, them, more as human beings after I heard that. I'd probably be surprised if I found out Billie was straight.

And the bi thing? Whatever. I appreciated him, them, more as human beings after I heard that. I'd probably be surprised if I found out Billie was straight.

Same here, he never really seemed like a totally straight guy to me.

Coming out and saying that he was bi in that article definitely made him seem more ... admirable :ermm: maybe ... not everyone would risk their popularity and what some of their fans would think of them after people made a big deal of it.

But then again, they've never been a band to care so much about that.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, PLEASE don't get me wrong - I am NOT racist and NOT a Nazi and I don't care what religion anyone is at all - it's what's on the inside that counts - but someone told me Billie-Joe was Jewish. I don't care what religion he is, it just surprised me.

Heh heh ... you're a moron.

Hang on, Billie-Joe Armstrong does sound quite Jewish, doesn't it?! :pinch:

You guys are all pretty much gonna laugh at me, but I was kind of mad when I read Tres comment about "Satan Satan Satan" or whatever... I didn't like that.

The Christian came out in me.

I was surprised when I found out there were like 2 other guys in the band.

Teenie moment.

Just kidding Just kidding...

burning the guy's ass in riding in vans with boys was surprising, it seems to cross the line from outrageous to really kind of sick, but i didn't see the movie so maybe in the proper context it's not as bad? i think normally billie joe is very ethical and very altruistic, so that was a surprise

um when i found out that billie and tre had sex...my reaction was just like :blink:

Haha that would be a bit shocking I think.

I was suprised when i found out that they sung When i come around because my first impression of A.I was

"ew what the FUCK"

is he really a jew

thought the pray like 5 times a day how clud he if hes on stage and stuff like that all the time :/

is he really a jew

thought the pray like 5 times a day how clud he if hes on stage and stuff like that all the time :/

Some people are Christian yet they don't go to church every Sunday. You can work it out yourself.

well maybe he doesent pray but i couldent really think of him religius could u

I dunno, I don't really think about that stuff. Hmm there was a thread on green day's religion but i can't find it. Maybe you should look for that and see what other people think.

Archived