Surprising Green Day?!

Ultimo3000

Did anyone ever find out anything about Green Day that they were surprised to find out, or that they didn't like what they found out?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well when I read that Tre beat a shark with a bat and Billie killed his sons pet rat (even though out of compassion, since it was dying anyways), I wasn't to happy. =[

I was wondering this earlier today, but what I was going to ask is All I ever hear is how nice Green Day is and I was wondering if anyone has ever had a negative encounter with them or heard of one in an interview or magazine? I just can not imagine being that famous and not getting ticked off when I go to get the paper, a gallon of milk, take my kid to his soccer game etc. with people interrupting my daily life ALL THE TIME.

The members of Green Day are human. Just like most people in the world, they sometimes do things that not everyone likes. I'm sure I do the same.

And it doesn't really matter cuz I love their music.

The first time I heard that Mike and Billie kissed I was kinda surprised.

When i first heard that i snorted...unfortunetly i was drinking soda and it went up my nose. *sigh* Memories :P

The members of Green Day are human. Just like most people in the world, they sometimes do things that not everyone likes. I'm sure I do the same.

No Shit. :blink:

When i first heard that i snorted...unfortunetly i was drinking soda and it went up my nose. *sigh* Memories :P

Well, guess I should tell my reaction than. In the moment, I tought like 'WTF?! Billie is married!' but then I started to picture the scene and... Nevermind. Unfortunetly I never actually saw it.

there's nothing surprising to me about Green Day except for in Walking Contradicion video, they didn't use stunt doubles. and Tre tried to milk a dog.

The first suprising thing I found out was that Billie Joe has kids--which I didn't like at first, but now I don't care. I think it's nice he has kids. I just thought he was a lot younger than he really was. :)

That's all I can think of. Nothing else they do pisses me off. And no matter what they do, I'll still love their music. :thumbsup:

i didn't like when i found out billie's cat died in a dryer. or washer. that was disturbing, for a hardcore catlover.

Well when I read that Tre beat a shark with a bat and Billie killed his sons pet rat (even though out of compassion, since it was dying anyways), I wasn't to happy. =[

I'm just trying (and failing!) to imagine the circumstances that would put Tre and a shark in the same frame - the shark was rejecting his advances?!!

And what are you going to do if you come home from a long tour, feel all tetchy and anti-climaxed and whatnot, and you're confronted with a dying rat? I mean, it's the last thing you want, isn't it? I don't buy compassion - he just went all Son of Rage on its ass! :)

i didn't like when i found out billie's cat died in a dryer. or washer.

According to Deadbeat Holiday, it was the dryer - but on the other hand, maybe 'washer' didn't rhyme with anything!

I'm waiting for all those, " Billie Joe is so hot, I love him," people to say they didn't like it when they found out he was married.

They played instruments.

OMG! are you serious? Im gonna hate them forever now.

I'm waiting for all those, " Billie Joe is so hot, I love him," people to say they didn't like it when they found out he was married.

:lol:

he just went all Son of Rage on its ass! :)

LOL mental image- billie holding a rat by its tail, son crying, and billie going "Bitch shut the fuck up! don't make me go all son of rage on your ass." :lol: that'd be so mean, but so funny.

Oh my god! I never knew Billie killed a rat!! :(

The first suprising thing I found out was that Billie Joe has kids--which I didn't like at first, but now I don't care. I think it's nice he has kids. I just thought he was a lot younger than he really was. :)

That's all I can think of. Nothing else they do pisses me off. And no matter what they do, I'll still love their music. :thumbsup:

That surprised me too, and finding out he was 33 (34 now). I thought he was younger. :happy:

LOL mental image- billie holding a rat by its tail, son crying, and billie going "Bitch shut the fuck up! don't make me go all son of rage on your ass." :lol: that'd be so mean, but so funny.

lmaoo :lol:

I was surprised that Billie Joe had two kids. I always pictured him with only one son or three daughters. That is all.

Archived