Green Day 12301 Looking for a photos person

GD12301

Hey,

We are another small Green Day fansite. We have about 8 staffers right now and we are currently looking for a photos person. Check out our site at www.greenday12301.com . E-mail me at jesselederman@hotmail.com if u are interested!!!

8 people for a small site? Holy shit dude. GDA doesn't even have that many people.

Well, not working on the main site anyways.

The only thing i worry about when people advertise for help on their site from ours, is that the person who starts working on another site decides to use all of GDA's stuff. Which i don't have a problem with unless there's no credit given.

The site looks pretty good so far though. Much cleaner than others I've seen.

Well when we become a big site, WE ARE PREPARED!!!lol. OH yeah, we give credit always. GDA really helps A LOT. Your updates are so informitave. No we won't steal ur stuff!!! Where do u guys get ur info?

I don't mind helping out, but I'm sure there's someone better than me.

I have special underground secret meetings with the Russian mob who twists peoples testicles for information.

Easy, Andres. Jesse isn't a moron... I work for him as a writer. That's going in the sig too.

Easy, Andres. Jesse isn't a moron... I work for him as a writer. That's going in the sig too.

I don't think he said he was a moron...

um...anyone gonnna talk about being our photos person or e-mail me about it cuz im getting worried, LOL.

I have special underground secret meetings with the Russian mob who twists peoples testicles for information.

pfft, Russian? Italian mob all the way :cool:

pfft, Russian? Italian mob all the way cool.gif

definately lol....yeah....the site looks pretty good - good luck with it....and the uhm....testicle twisting :thumbsup:

No,

There are no age requirements. We rage from 13-to 17 on the site. But you could be younger or older. As for other requirements...when interviewing out writers and my asst-manager, I knew what I wanted. As for photos, I guess you need to know some sources for photos. We like to be social, so if your not a social person, and are gonna get pissed a lot at things then your prolly not good for the job because we chat a lot about the site on messengers. If you had a messenger that would be cool. Anyways, if any of you are still interested e-mail me at jesselederman@hotmail.com .

Archived