Hanging out on a Green Day Forum

**nobodylikesyou**

Hanging out on a forum  

124 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My parents don't really care, and only my bff knows that I go on here everyday. She gets slightly annoyed by my always talking about it, but I don't think she thinks it's weird.

Considering they're my favorite band, I don't think it's weird that I come on here either.

And I visit about 3 or less forums regularly.

My whole family doesn't understand why I like to come here that often. They say it's weird and it's changing my personnality. But I don't care.

My friends don't even understand how I can come on an english site and understand what you guys say ! So they think I'm weird too.

hhmmm my parents don't really care...i think, well at least they don't pick on me lol

My friends, well at least the ones that know that I go to a gd forum, they do think it's a bit weird, or that I like them (green day) a little bit toooo much...but whatever..

I don't think it's weird, it's like normal loll...

To me, it's never wierd to be here. My Mom thinks I like Green Day too much and that I should never be here...good thing she's not looking. But yeah, she thinks I'm wierd. And as for my friends, I never have told them...like, who cares, right?

My parents wonder what I do when I'm sitting in this chair all day. Mom & dad will never understand. I wouldn't be on here nearly as much if I hadn't found the Ellen forum and this one. I'm on here more than Ellen now. If I ever mention it to any friends they're like "Forum? What the hell is a forum?" :pinch: I dunno if they think I'm THAT crazy for coming on here, but I know one friend thinks I'm loony for liking Green Day at all...

If my friends knew my terrible secret... I'd be ruined. RUINED!

No one knows I'm on a GD forum. I say "Oh yes on this forum I'm on"

"What forum?"

"Oh, just some forum... Hey, is that a dead bird?" *runs*

the fact that i go to a green day forum isn't exactly something i advertise, so only one really good friend even knows. (and that's only because she came here for a while). most of my friends are really not into doing stuff on the computer beyond aim and myspace. if they knew, they'd probably be like wtf? haha

i think it's weird i spend so much time on here and that there are people i kinda sorta "know." although to me, an internet friend or whatever, really isn't close to the same as someone i actually know in person.

i'm a member of a few other forums that i actually go to.

my parents think that only adults are on this forum, they crazy

my friends think it's ok, i have some best friends who are here :D

^ i know

its like "hey i'm part of a green day forum"

it'll feel weird saying

i dont care if i'm around people and post here.. ive done that at school before

No. Actually, my family has no idea I go to this forum at all. Well, except for my brother.

No.

3 or less.

i don't think it's weird and neither does anyone else...

I enjoy this forum that's why I've come back almost everyday after dinner and family time :)

You all are probably thinking," Oh god I just wish she'd go away"

Oh and I visit about 2 other forums...Kingdom Hearts Ultimania and GSB *shivers*...

(I'm suprised I havent gotten banned yet! Well maybe because I'm allowed to swear here.)

my friends hate that that i actually know ppl from other countries and they think that theyre stalkers or something

it'll feel weirder if it was just any forum... not like a band or something.

You say weird like it's a bad thing. woah, i made a moto :P

Ok fair enough, maybe odd would be a better word! :blush:

Well I visit various forums online...a couple for different music I like, and one for literature/creative writing.

I don't think it's weird. I mean, it's fun to talk with people all over the world about things I that I like. I've actually discovered some awesome bands by chatting with people on forums. So whatever, if people think I'm nerdy for chatting online, too bad.

My parents think it's kinda odd, and my friends think it's really odd, but who gives a fuck I like it here and I'm staying put. :D

1. Yes

2. No

3. Only GDC

i don't think its odd, but i don't hang out on here that much anymore.

when i did hang out on here a lot my friends thought it was pretty odd.

i only hang out on GDC. i find other forums boring. and since not very many of my friend come here anymore, i find this one boring at times.

but amanda, joolie, phoebe, and a few others are still here<3

No, nt at all because i'm doing it for fun...

Anyways, I don't always hang out here. When i'm checking my mail or i'm on the internet I visit GDC.

It's fun to share something with other people, cause not all you friends or family nesseserily have to like GD so that you could share everything with them, all the news and updates...

well my sister thinks this forum is full of emo people :/ shes weird.

i never told my friends i go on this forum. dont think theyd find it weird though

Archived