Green Day 7th Best Band Live

mayday01

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MCR is one of the worst live bands I've seen and they're at #13. Pathetic.

I wasn't overly impressed w/them when I saw them open Green Day last year.

Thanks for posting this!

I agree with pretty much everyone else...I don't really listen to U2 that's because I never thought they'd be any good Vertigo is probably the only one I've consciously heard. That's kind of the same with MCR I've only heard Give 'Em Hell Kid...

I don't know any of the other bands on that list I've heard of White Stripes though...

YAY GREEN DAY'S 7! :P

Wow that's cool :) But I wouldn't put the White Stripes up that high :/ or U2

When i saw Thw White Stripes they were amazing, left me buzzing for ages.

Saw the Chilli Peppers in Scotland in July. They were musically brilliant but did not come close to Billie Joe's passion and connection with the audience. Antony Keidis was more interested in drinking tea to keep warm than connecting with his fans. So I do not agree with the poll.

My Chemical Romance that high? not good... but still cool I heard that somewhere else and wanted to know the entire list.

cool stuff

wtf? U2's #1? you gotta be kidding me! they're not that great. Green Day's better.

i saw U2 last year, i didn't want to though.

i like a few of there songs but it was so incredibly boring. :down:

they shouldn't be number 1

wow. U2 number 1? :dry: i know that lots of people like them and all, but i dont think they're THAT great. i would have prefered if Green Day was higher on the list, but seven is pretty good. And RHCP is also in the list and they're 4,which is also good. at least they didnt put fall out boy on the list. although mcr......huh..

What the hell? Green Day is amazing live...there's NO way they can be number 7...and why are the yeah yeah yeahs even in the top 25?????? :mad: oh well....at least GD's in it. :D

20. Gogol Bordello

21. Against Me!

Lies!

But that's awesome for Green Day, I know they're the best live band I've ever seen.

That's awesome. It would've been cool if they were higher though.

The fact that My Chemical Romance and Against Me! are on that list, makes it unreliable.

Cool that LCD Soundsystem is on the list though. I should check them out live.

thats cool at gd is that high up but i dont think mcr should really be on there like them but they werent that good

Archived