Green Day Q&A Questions 2

Fuzz

maybe rock n roll career maybe can be reworded like this:

"out of the time span of your career what would you say are some of your best memories??"

yes that looks better.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) "Dookie and American Idiot have been the most popular of all your albums. Do you guys ever feel any pressure in writing (both now and when you did Insomniac) like you have to do something to out-do your previous albums?”

2) "What type of nervous/bad habits do you guys have? Any little antics you have that drive the other guys crazy?"

3) "There has been a lot of rumours going around about Green Day-- whether it's from one of you dying, or you guys breaking up-- which ones do you think are the craziest? How did you react when you first read/heard about them?"

4) Do you visit your fansites often? If so, how often and what do you think of all that stuff about yourselves?

5) "What are your favorite memories in your rock 'n' roll career?" (maybe need to be re-worded)

6) If you were homeless, what would your sign say?

I think all of those questions are awesome :) my favorites are 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6.

1) "Dookie and American Idiot have been the most popular of all your albums. Do you guys ever feel any pressure in writing (both now and when you did Insomniac) like you have to do something to out-do your previous albums?”

2) "What type of nervous/bad habits do you guys have? Any little antics you have that drive the other guys crazy?"

3) "There has been a lot of rumours going around about Green Day-- whether it's from one of you dying, or you guys breaking up-- which ones do you think are the craziest? How did you react when you first read/heard about them?"

4) What is the craziest experiance you have had at one of your gigs?

5) Do you visit your fansites often? If so, how often and what do you think of all that stuff about yourselves?

These will work :thumbsup:

maybe rock n roll career maybe can be reworded like this:

"out of the time span of your career what would you say are some of your best memories??"

I like how that sounds. I don't think we should worry about if they answer with Milton Keynes or not and just ask the question. We may end up surprised.

Do you visit your fansites often? If so, how often and what do you think of all that stuff about yourselves?

I'm sorta iffy on this question..maybe it just needs to be reworded. "What do you think about all that stuff about yourselves?" What stuff?

If everyone agrees, we can leave it at those 6 questions and I'll choose the last 4 for GDA.

Sounds good to me.

If everyone agrees, we can leave it at those 6 questions and I'll choose the last 4 for GDA.

YAY!!! :woot:

I like how that sounds. I don't think we should worry about if they answer with Milton Keynes or not and just ask the question. We may end up surprised.

Yeah. I support that.

And I vote for Andres picking the final 4 as well.

I'm sorta iffy on this question..maybe it just needs to be reworded. "What do you think about all that stuff about yourselves?" What stuff?

maybe take out the last part and keep to the first question?

that works out. Unless someone can find and intellegent way of phrasing it.

That rocks! :woot:

Sounds good.

Thanks so much Andres! :D

I'm sure Andres will reword it & make it sound better :thumbsup:

I like andres list.

But on the experience or w/e one yu shuold say Besides milton keens

I actually think we could combine questions 3 and 4 if we wanted to.

mmmm :/

it's kind of different

rumours are spread everywhere not just fansites

if anything, especially GDA, we dont believe rumours

I think Andres will fix it to sound just fine. Although I think Green Day will know exactly what stuff we are talking about.

I actually think we could combine questions 3 and 4 if we wanted to.

What do you suggest? I am unsure of what you are talking about.

I'll re-word the last part so it sounds a bit better.

Alright, thats it. The final questions are

======

4) Do you visit your fansites often? If so, how often and what do you think of all that stuff about yourselves?

5) "What are your favorite memories in your rock 'n' roll career?" (maybe need to be re-worded)

6) If you were homeless, what would your sign say?

===========

I'm going to close this all so we don't have any people saying later "you should have asked this instead" or whatever.

Thanks to all of you who participated, and thanks to those of you who really helped get through all this crap. I dont know when we get them back with their replies, but that will be posted on the main site.

Thanks again. This was really awesome, not just the asking questions part, just having all of you work together on it. It's been one of our better projects.

Archived