Green Day Q&A Questions 2

Fuzz

Guest Mike's Secret Admirer

To be honest, I don't think my questions are that great =\ But the question I would love everybody, if they considered it, is the " What advice would you give to some one who has lost their father/loved one?" And that doesn't have to be only directed at Billie, either.

That's true. I was thinking, "HEY, WHAT ABOUT MIKE?" I just didn't want to make a big scene (like that'll happen). Ha ha ha

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's true. I was thinking, "HEY, WHAT ABOUT MIKE?" I just didn't want to make a big scene (like that'll happen). Ha ha ha

Yeah, exactly. I really hope Tre and Mike speak up a lot too. But yeah.

I'll fuck anybody who will consider that question? =(

In the albums to come, do you think you'll ever go back to the old punk and produce new songs with that style(older punk meaning the songs played on kerplunk) or stick with this newer/more mature sounding type of music(like on American Idiot)?

^ That one is bad. Don't use it.

"Have you found the meaning of life, if so, what the hell is it?"

^ That one is bad. Why the hell do you think any of them have found the meaning of life? They are just people like anyone else. What can they say to that other than.. "uh. no"

Any rumors about yourselves that you guys hear and would like to put to rest?

^ I like this one. Except maybe change it to something like "What are the craziest rumors you've heard about yourselves" Or something to that affect. Just an idea though.

I also like the one .. that says something like "What is the weirdest thing a fan has done to try to meet you" or just something that has to do with weird fan experiences.

Everyone feels that way about their own questions. :lol:

Only those weren't all questions of her :lol: I saw mine :P

EDIT: that question about the advice.. you can be sure of a damn honest answer, but it could be a bit too personal for Billie. Because he never really got the chance to grieve about his father's death and all when he was young. Maybe that's just me.. I do think it's a good question, so I'll let you guys decide if it's too personal or not.

We need to start agreeing on something now. Five hours isn't enough time =O [An hour for every question?]

Yeah, exactly. I really hope Tre and Mike speak up a lot too. But yeah.

I'll fuck anybody who will consider that question? =(

I like Billie and all, but I seriously hate it when these teen girl magazines focus on JUST him and rarely Mike and Tre. Billie is NOT the only member of Green Day! I'm practically inside your head, thinking the same shit you are, like, I don't want the interview to be focused on Billie. That's why I said "What songs of yours make you wanna have sex?" (a joke, as I said) because I wanted people to get to thinking that Mike and Tre exist, like Tre would answer that in a hearbeat. ...Does that make sense? :lol:

I like Billie and all, but I seriously hate it when these teen girl magazines focus on JUST him and rarely Mike and Tre. Billie is NOT the only member of Green Day! I'm practically inside your head, thinking the same shit you are, like, I don't want the interview to be focused on Billie. That's why I said "What songs of yours make you wanna have sex?" (a joke, as I said) because I wanted people to get to thinking that Mike and Tre exist, like Tre would answer that in a hearbeat. ...Does that make sense? :lol:

It makes complete sense, trust me. I've been pissed about the same things. The only times I see Tre or Mike in other magazines is when it has to do with bass or drums.

I want questions that all of them can answer-- even though the thing about the loved one is directed mostly at Billie, it's still a question that a lot of fans could relate to, you know? [Especially me and the chick that I got the question from in the other forum... =\]

Waiting seemed to be a very personal song, even sad in a remote way. What drove you to write this song, and what had you been "Waiting a Lifetime" for?

I HAVE ALWAYS WONDERED THAT. But it's probably not a good question XD

It makes complete sense, trust me. I've been pissed about the same things. The only times I see Tre or Mike in other magazines is when it has to do with bass or drums.

I want questions that all of them can answer-- even though the thing about the loved one is directed mostly at Billie, it's still a question that a lot of fans could relate to, you know? [Especially me and the chick that I got the question from in the other forum... =\]

I totally get it. I think it's one of the best questions in this topic (and the other).

1. What happened to Tre’ Cool’s mom?

2. Will Jason White become an official member of Green Day any time soon?

3. Do you have a planned date for “American Idiot: The motion picture” to be released?

4. What happened to the book mobile you guys used to tour in?

5. If you guys could go back in time to visit any time period when would it be, and why?

I totally get it. I think it's one of the best questions in this topic (and the other).

Thanks =) I'm glad I'm not the only one. Just thinking about his answer is making me want to fucking cry, which is weird, because I never cry.

OH!

I have an awesome idea.

Maybe we should get a chatroom up where all the fans can discuss everything at once so nobody has to wait for responses, and everybody will get a chance to get their idea for a question out. I was thinking a chatroom as in msn/aim/yahoo of some sort. What do you guys think? [And if you don't have any of these, I suggest you get one-- perferably MSN, it's a lot easier to add and such].

1. What happened to Tre’ Cool’s mom?

2. Will Jason White become an official member of Green Day any time soon?

3. Do you have a planned date for “American Idiot: The motion picture” to be released?

4. What happened to the book mobile you guys used to tour in?

5. If you guys could go back in time to visit any time period when would it be, and why?

Woah, I made up the first one =O

But number two has been answered already, and remember how they sold their old tour bus on Ebay?

Thanks =) I'm glad I'm not the only one. Just thinking about his answer is making me want to fucking cry, which is weird, because I never cry.

OH!

I have an awesome idea.

Maybe we should get a chatroom up where all the fans can discuss everything at once so nobody has to wait for responses, and everybody will get a chance to get their idea for a question out. I was thinking a chatroom as in msn/aim/yahoo of some sort. What do you guys think? [And if you don't have any of these, I suggest you get one-- perferably MSN, it's a lot easier to add and such].

I have a Yahoo! IM address...if anyone wants it tell me.

I have a Yahoo! IM address...if anyone wants it tell me.

WAIT

I GOT A BETTER IDEA

GO HERE NOW, bitches.

Everybody should go there-- it's free, don't have to download it.

--Also, change your name to your screenname on here, and if it's too long, just shorten it a little.

Damn, I'm getting really serious about this O_O

WAIT

I GOT A BETTER IDEA

GO HERE NOW, bitches.

Everybody should go there-- it's free, don't have to download it.

--Also, change your name to your screenname on here, and if it's too long, just shorten it a little.

Damn, I'm getting really serious about this O_O

Ha ha, I'm going to check it out now.

What are some songs that will always be in the setlist every night no matter what?

I've always wanted to know that

What are some songs that will always be in the setlist every night no matter what?

I've always wanted to know that

Basket Case for one...

Seeing as I'm in a completely different timezone [Europe, it's 2:19 am now] I don't think I can join the chatbox thingy for the next five hours :ermm: cause I do think I need some sleep :P

But you're right, we should start deciding

If you ask me, we should put the Google question in, as quite a few people said they like that one XD and preferably make it longer so we won't have just a plain yes or no.

I've also seen

After the success of Dookie, were you frightened about making a new record, and if it would satisfy people as much as Dookie did? [or something comparable to that]

numourous times, so I think we could add that one too. Maybe we could insert American Idiot in the Q too, kinda like what Andres said before.

Well I hope you guys can figure something out, I'm sure :thumbsup:

damn timezones, I wanna stay and discuss with you :mad:

We need to start agreeing on something now. Five hours isn't enough time =O [An hour for every question?]

exactly.. come on..

I think everyone should put their top 5 questions now. And then near the end we'll try to see which ones come up the most. And use those 5. Theres plenty of ideas. But no one seems to really be doing this in any organized way. come on. 5 hours for 5 questions and we know that no one here likes to agree.

This has turned into the other thread already. All you guys are doing is posting yours over again, I dont see anyone trying to get a real list going.

Posting your favorites isn't working, because everyone is doing that.

I would really like to know what was their weridest fan attack...oh well

It was answerd in a teenie magazine,The answer is a girl in Canada jumping on his back and asking for an autograph

so many of these questions are terrible. if you people met green day would you seriously ask "tre, what happened to your mom?" or "have you ever googled yourself?"

how about something interesting, that people might care about?

1) with the success of american idiot, how are you planning to out-do yourselves without making the same album over again/using the same formula?

2) how have your influences changed since you started the group? alternately, are you influenced by any modern music?

3) on the american idiot tour, you occasionally performed shows in much smaller and more intimate venues. do you prefer playing these smaller clubs to huge stadiums, and would you ever consider doing a club tour, even with your current level of success?

1)Have you ever googled youself?

2)Whats your most favorite moment on tour?

3)Do you have any funny storys from weird fans?

4)Mike,What was the first song you learnt on bass

5)Tré,Who are some of your idols from playign drums?

Or this one:

Billie,Who did you look up to as a kid?

EVERYBODY

Choose ONE question that you would DIE if Green Day didn't answer. Just one, don't say "this is what I like" and whatnot, just make it final, and then we'll make a list.

Gah, it's soo friggin hard to choose! Here we go..

"What's the most embarresing thing any of you have gone through?"

I know I'm gonna change my mind later on, but whatever :pinch: .

Gah, it's soo friggin hard to choose! Here we go..

"What's the most embarresing thing any of you have gone through?"

I know I'm gonna change my mind later on, but whatever :pinch: .

Okay, I'm putting that on The Official List.

Archived