Green Day GDA Q&A

Fuzz

I'd like to know a bit more about the new album

1) Have you guys had any ideas for the new name?

2) Will it be political?

3) Do you guys actually have a release date?

4) What are your expectations for the new album?

5) How do you think your fans will react to the new album?

Don't ask for stuff like "what the new album going to be like" or "when are you guys going back on tour". We'll take care of asking stuff for an update on what they're doing.

Quoted directly from Andres. You might wanna read the first post.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg i never thought of that!!! that should have an intersting answer...

what about "is there any one unknown fan that stood out to you the most throughout your career or that you've never been able to forget?"

(had to add "unkown" otherwise he'd just say adrienne)

Yeah I like that question...

And maybe something like "What is the craziest a fan has ever done to meet you?"

Okay sorry I didn't read the full post of Andres', you can stop bagging me out about it now.

1) Do you guys appreciate your fans?

2) How does it feel to be on of the top bands?

3) How does it feel to have influenced so many kids?

Well I am definitely all over asking questions about the old stuff!!! Like come on!! American Idiot has dominated nearly every conversation about Green Day for the past year and a half!!

BRING BACK THE CLASSICS I say. :wub::wub::wub:

God I love that 1,039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours

Billie Joe, how on earth did you come up with such riffs like the one for I Want To Be Alone?!!

1) What is YOUR favorite album and why(it was reflecting your life,relationship etc.)??

2) What was your most hardest song for you to write(not just on american idiot, on any cd)?

and more about 39/smooth and kerplunk, not just all about American Idiot

why didn't you put any songs of 1039 SOSH and Kerplunk! in International Superhits!'s cd?

i dont know if anyone already ask that..

"Who the fuck's idea was it for Billie to get blonde hair this time?"

:lol: that would be funny to see what he says

Okay sorry I didn't read the full post of Andres', you can stop bagging me out about it now.

1) Do you guys appreciate your fans?

2) How does it feel to be on of the top bands?

3) How does it feel to have influenced so many kids?

those are completely stupid, they obviously can't answer with honesty, we all know what the answers gonna be:

1. feels great

2. feels awesome

3. really cool

why didn't you put any songs of 1039 SOSH and Kerplunk! in International Superhits!'s cd?

i dont know if anyone already ask that..

ooh, i like this one.

39/smooth and kerplunk has a lot of good songs on them, but none got put on ISH

"some of your fans who've stuck by you from the beginning feel disgusted by your more recent fans as they have only jus discovered you since the AI album - how do you feel about that?"

1) Do you think you would have got as far as you have now if John Kiffmyere was still the drummer?

2) Pretend you never signed to a major label in 93. Pretend you still kept making amazing records, the same ones you've made now, and you were still on an individual label just before you wrote American Idiot. Do you think that a, you would still have written the immense quality of the record, and b, if someone asked you to sign, would you?

3) If you could each change one thing about you forever, what would it be?

I can only think of stupid questions, but still ones I want to know

4) Why doesn't Mike wear eyeliner, and will you still continue to use it post-AI?

5) Did Billie and Tré REALLY have sex? Everyone's dying to know.

Hahah.

ooh, i like this one.

39/smooth and kerplunk has a lot of good songs on them, but none got put on ISH

im beginning to feel that green day didn't like that album too much :/

poor neglected album

2) Pretend you never signed to a major label in 93. Pretend you still kept making amazing records, the same ones you've made now, and you were still on an individual label just before you wrote American Idiot. Do you think that a, you would still have written the immense quality of the record, and b, if someone asked you to sign, would you?

4) Why doesn't Mike wear eyeliner, and will you still continue to use it post-AI?

Hahah.

i really like number 2 and the last ones :lol:

1) Do you think you would have got as far as you have now if John Kiffmyere was still the drummer?

Hahah.

i like ur questions! and as for the last - even if you did ask that, they wouldnt answer it seriously. but it'll be fun to ask anyway :eyebrows:

"Do you ever wish it turned out differently? that American Idiot wasn't as big a hit as it was and you remained still relatively unknown?"

I'm too tired for this. I'm sure we'll pick better questions that mine though.

Hahah.

I've always wondered why Mike doesn't wear eyeliner, and I hope Tre and Billie continue to use it.. and the 5th? Lmao I haven't heard about them having sex.. I could picture it though :eyebrows:

i just hope we agree to ask AT LEAST 1 about kerplunk or 39/smooth :blush:

:happy:

I'd say the reason songs from the first two albums weren't on International Superhits was because they weren't.......International Superhits! They were practically unheard of! Only the big songs were on it; Greatest Hits?

Whoever has the power, please x 1,000,000 submit one about the older music, they NEVER talk about it!

I have no problem asking about the older stuff, you guys just need to agree on what question you guys want.

I'm the only person in the world who wants to know what 'the town bishop's an extortionist' means, aren't I, lol?!

Hmm, of the zillion I have - including that one -

If all of the ideas you put forward in Idiot and Holiday just die in the dust, is it enough for you that you made a statement for yourself?

When you actually get to 'icon', what's next?

Is it ever easy for you to listen to Insomniac?

Would you ever consider an acoustic-only album, especially since you've entered Dylan country with your lyrics on AI?

That's a start. :)

you guys are fucking stupid..Billie got blue from his dad just before he died..

anyway..

1) What's your favorite food?

2) Are you friends with any fans?

3) Who is the girl on the cover of 1,039/SOSH?

4) What do you think of your fans that are like, 10?

5) Billie, do you still skateboard?

6) Would you guys ever consider going vegetarian again?

and there you go :)

Archived