Green Day GDA Q&A

Fuzz

GDA seems to have a large selection of fan tattoos. The Idiot club asked what Green Day thinks of them, and I never got to hear the answer/ What about that.

What does Green Day think about fan tattoos?

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Do any of the guys have a myspace

2. How do they feel about the new teenie attack since AI came out. Or how do they feel about being in Popstar! and Bop

OR: What did they do the first time they found out that George Bush was re-elected.

What are your favourite films? :blink:

I don't know really,

the only thing I'd like to know it where they got insparation (sp) for certian songs and if any are linked?

I have one

As kids you guys seem to have tough lives. What inspired you to keep going and striving for success? Was it your love of music or something much deeper than that?

orr

When you guys broke up during the Warning era, what drove you to get back together?

To Billie: What types of thoughts and feelings were you having during the writing of "Coming Clean"? Was it because you were having feelings about a particular man and needed to write about it, or was bi-sexuallity always something you knew was in you?

To Tre: Demonstrate the bullwinkle :eyebrows: .

*Im jk on this one*

To the band itself: What lead you to write to masterpeice that is American Idiot? Did it start off as what it was meant to be, or did you guys just write songs that made sense and decide to work off of that?

To the band: What types of adventures do you see Green Day taking in the next 3-5 years?

To Mike: Your childhood was filled with drama at times, such as when your adopted parents got into a big fight and split up. What did you do to cope with that and did it make you stronger as a person?

a question - probably not worth asking, but i wanna know if billie realises he says "you know" waaaay too much

lmao! haha! no of course they dont

I doubt it too but you never know. There is one person who's friends with Adeline Records who claims to be Billie Joe, so maybe that could be his....? :ermm: Well that's a different topic. Carry on.

1) Why do you neglect songs from 1,039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours and Kerplunk! when on tour?

2) Is there any particular show from the American Idiot tour apart from Milton Keynes that stands out for you?

3) Is there any specific Green Day song that you have always and feel you will always love more than any other?

4) Which song do you think is the most difficult to play?

5) What is your favourite (non American Idiot) song to play live?

and now I'm completely stumped. I actually can't think of anymore!! :/ :lol:

they were shite questions :whistling:

a question - probably not worth asking, but i wanna know if billie realises he says "you know" waaaay too much

:lol: and he always says "disenfranchised" or however you spell it, lol

To Billie: What types of thoughts and feelings were you having during the writing of "Coming Clean"? Was it because you were having feelings about a particular man and needed to write about it, or was bi-sexuallity always something you knew was in you?

To Tre: Demonstrate the bullwinkle :eyebrows: .

*Im jk on this one*

really good questions!!! but i dont see why we should still ask questions about american idiot - i think they've all been answered already :ermm:

really good questions!!! but i dont see why we should still ask questions about american idiot - i think they've all been answered already :ermm:

i think we should ask more about kerplunk and 39/smooth, they never get questions asked about them, we do know pretty much everything about AI but not so much of the first 2 :unsure:

Or....

why did Billie Joe single out 1,000 Hours and say it was "the corniest" song he has ever written, when all the songs on that album are very similar?

Many of your fans think that AI is not your best album...How do you feel about it, do you agree with them or do you always think your last album is better than the other ones?

That's the one I thought about a month ago when Andres made the thread "if you could ask green day 1 question, what would it be?...but i'll come up with other ones.

I'm to excited to think :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

I like the "Have you googled yourselves?" :lol:

How many days do we have? Cause I can't think right now, I'm all hyper :woot:

1) Why do you neglect songs from 1,039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours and Kerplunk! when on tour?

omg i never thought of that!!! that should have an intersting answer...

what about "is there any one unknown fan that stood out to you the most throughout your career or that you've never been able to forget?"

(had to add "unkown" otherwise he'd just say adrienne)

I'd like to know a bit more about the new album

1) Have you guys had any ideas for the new name?

2) Will it be political?

3) Do you guys actually have a release date?

4) What are your expectations for the new album?

5) How do you think your fans will react to the new album?

i think we should ask more about kerplunk and 39/smooth, they never get questions asked about them, we do know pretty much everything about AI but not so much of the first 2 :unsure:

deffinately

2) Will it be political?

you didn't eve read andres's first post, did you?

2) Will it be political?

i dont see why you should ask about the new album coz once its released - thats ALL your gonna hear about for a while

Archived