Green Day GDA Q&A

Fuzz

you guys are fucking stupid..Billie got blue from his dad just before he died..

anyway..

1) What's your favorite food?

2) Are you friends with any fans?

3) Who is the girl on the cover of 1,039/SOSH?

4) What do you think of your fans that are like, 10?

5) Billie, do you still skateboard?

and there you go :)

There's a girl on the cover of 1,039/SOSH? Don't you mean Kerplunk?

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shut Up. Different resorces say different things, so no one knows for sure.

Whoever has the power, please x 1,000,000 submit one about the older music, they NEVER talk about it!

Amen to that.

^ Most resources say he got blue from his dad, that's the one I've went with.

When will the eyeliner come off?

When will you wear different clothes?(beside the same old button up black shirt with black pants, wear something different for a change!)

to billie-Will you consider changing your hair color anymore to some other color besides black?

no i am not the fashion police, i'm just curious :P

yeah i heard it was from his dad too

heres a question... "some say your punk rock, some say that your a bit more pop. what genre would you guys personally classify your music as?"

no??really?! :dry: please..

Billie Joe, when writing songs for 1,039 Smoothed Out Slapy Hours, are all of the songs completely factual and you wrote them as they happened? Or are some of them fictional, dreaming that they would happen?

^ I don't know if that even makes sense! :D

a question - probably not worth asking, but i wanna know if billie realises he says "you know" waaaay too much

HA HA!! :lol: I know! My mompointed that out to me when we were watching Planet Rock Profiles. He does!! :lol::lol::lol:

There's a girl on the cover of 1,039/SOSH? Don't you mean Kerplunk?

nope, theres some girl in a dress and boots on the cover of 1,039/SOSH. I dont even own Kerplunk :(

Guys, I think this is a good one...

We can ask Green Day about the little story that's in the kerplunk album, ask them if it's true, and if it's not, then who wrote it?

Stop talking about Blue in this thread guys. There's already the other thread for it. We only have two days to get all these questions straighted out. So lets keep on topic. You guys need to leave your input as well. We cant have 10 pages of questions, we also need the rest of you saying which you like, don't like, etc.

Okay well I like the one asking them why they don't perform any of the songs from Kerplunk and Slappy.

id like to know each of their most embarrassing moments since the guys dont have any shame at all! lol! ought to be good

Guys, I think this is a good one...

We can ask Green Day about the little story that's in the kerplunk album, ask them if it's true, and if it's not, then who wrote it?

that is the best story in the world!!! :lol::lol: But of course it's fiction. It was written by Larry Livermore :)

1. how many times a day do you masturbate?

2. when exactly did you guys sell out?

3. which one of you has the largest dick, and why? do you take some pills?

4. which one of you has banged the most chicks?

5. will jason white ever be part of green day?

i really like the second one

that is the best story in the world!!! :lol::lol: But of course it's fiction. It was written by Larry Livermore :)

I know that, but I didn't heard it from any of the Green Day members.

I know that, but I didn't heard it from any of the Green Day members.

Maybe we could ask:

Who came up with the idea for the Kerplunk! story "My adventure with Green Day" ?

What song do you think lyrically has the most meaning to you and why?

If you could name one song (by any band) that you think represents Green Day, what would it be?

I really like those two..

Do your kids listen to Green Day?

Billie, do you and Adrienne share eyeliner? :P (nah kidding, you shouldn't waste a question on that one.. though I'd like to know XD)

After the success of Dookie, were you frightened about making a new record, and if it would satisfy people as much as Dookie did?

What made you decide to change your 'look' for American Idiot? (meaning the eyeliner, red tie, etc..)

Where do you think you'd be if you hadn't signed to a major record company?

What do you think about Green Day Tribute Bands?

and that's all I can think of now.. I'll sleep on it and try to think of better ones >.<

I really like those two..

Do your kids listen to Green Day?

Billie, do you and Adrienne share eyeliner? :P (nah kidding, you shouldn't waste a question on that one.. though I'd like to know XD)

After the success of Dookie, were you frightened about making a new record, and if it would satisfy people as much as Dookie did?

What made you decide to change your 'look' for American Idiot? (meaning the eyeliner, red tie, etc..)

Where do you think you'd be if you hadn't signed to a major record company?

What do you think about Green Day Tribute Bands?

and that's all I can think of now.. I'll sleep on it and try to think of better ones >.<

i really like your questions..

Maybe we could ask:

Who came up with the idea for the Kerplunk! story "My adventure with Green Day" ?

don't try to be smarter than me, that'd be very diffucult.

and that question is included in my question, maybe you should read my post one more time.

Archived