Green Day GDA Q&A

Fuzz

These are my favorites..

*to the band*

After the success of Dookie, were you frightened about making a new record, and if it would satisfy people as much as Dookie did?

Describe your fellow band members in one word

What are your favorite memories in your rock 'n' roll career?

As you have probably already figured out, it is an extremely exciting and nervewracking experience for a fan to get a chance to meet you. So for those of us who have not met you yet and would someday like to, is there any advice you could give to make the encounter as enjoyable as possible?

(That could also be rephrased as "What is the best way a fan can behave when meeting you? What are some things that should not be done or asked during the encounter?")

*to billie joe*

I notice you wear that polka-dot scarf in your back pocket at EVERY gig you play.

It isn't there to wipe the sweat off your face and you NEVER give it away.

Is it sentimental, and why?

These are the ones I liked the best, but there's tons of others I liked too.. Gah it's so hard to pick >.< ah well this Q&A is gonna be great anyways :lol:

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andres, maybe you could close this thread and make a whole new thread and everyone is only allowed to post their 5 favourite questions in one single post , and nothing else....I know that could happen in this thread but lots of people keep commenting other people's ideas and it must make it even harder for you to differentiate from the good and the bad.... :)

I have a couple questions o__o;

- Some people have called you 'emo' due to your revamp of your image.

Do you consider yourself emo? And if not, how would you reply to that?

- What advice can you give to a new band from a small town?

- I think we all deserve to know this one. Tre...what IS the Bullwinkle?

That's all xD.

I KNOW WHAT THE BULLWINKLE IS, HAHA. ^_^ I feel like such a five year old...

"NEENER, NEENER"

if Tre wanted to talk about his mom or have people know about that side of his life, we would have heard something. we havent. leave it at that. dont put the band in a situation where they have to say "I`m not answering that!"

We can still ask. I don't see what the big deal is. BJ can talk about his dad and Mike can talk about his mom-- why can't Tre?

I KNOW WHAT THE BULLWINKLE IS, HAHA. ^_^ I feel like such a five year old...

heheh - me too...well at least im almost certain ii do :D

Go us!

i realy like this one. i'm wondering. money changes people

Well, we can tell through their music? And the way they act in interviews. I really don't think money changed them at all, because they were raised to be thankful for what they've got, you know? And usually, your ethics don't change much when you go through shit like that. [i would know, heh..]

Lol.

We should ask him to discribe how do do that position :P

:eyebrows:

^ i could see that being prodcasted all over YouTube within 5 minutes. :lol:

- Do you ever worry that because you've been honest about using drugs and alcohol, your children will think it's a good thing for them to do?

[i'd like to add onto it by asking something like "Do you still indulge in habits like drugs (weed, in particular) and drinking?"]

yeah! thats good. i'd like to see that one answered.

also, add in ciggaretts in there, too. i dunno if they still smoke or not.

Am I the only one who wonders how Green Day agreed to answer a Q and A when Andres says he has no contact with Green Day?

Am I the only one who wonders how Green Day agreed to answer a Q and A when Andres says he has no contact with Green Day?

hmmmm.....good point.....

"How does GDA contact you?" :thumbsup::D

Although I'd like to know...I really wouldnt want to ask them...I mean can you imagine how many teenies would contact them...I wouldnt put GD through that teehee

Although I'd like to know...I really wouldnt want to ask them...I mean can you imagine how many teenies would contact them...I wouldnt put GD through that teehee

Yeah..

But theyd probably just say

Email

or

Phone

or through our manager

or something like that.

em well my favourite 5 are

1.) What do you miss about not being signed and do you ever regret signing and why?

2.)What do your children think about Green Day and having famous dads?

3.)Do you ever want to stop being in a band and why?

4.)What would you like to work as and why if you were not in green day?

5.)What would be you guys favourite Green Day song at this moment (you can only pick one)

so maybe one of them or just the ones i mentioned on page 25 :D

I'm so excited :woot:

Thank you Andres you are so nice for letting us pick some :wub:

when are they going to be asked and posted

and is it going to be a video of them answering them or just a e-mail or something

thank you so much :eyebrows:

Archived