A Green Day Assignment I have!

Lisa Roo

Green Day has helped me through tough times. In the begining of 8th grade my friends left me out to dry, and it broke my heart to see my friends just leave me all alone with no one by my side. The song minority really helped me realize that I have to be who I want to be, not what everyone else wants me to be. Green Day's sucess has shown me that God cares about everyone, not just the kids that get everything handed to them. They've inspired me to the point where I think I can do anything I want. They showed that if you want something bad enough and you work really hard for it, your dreams will come true. They represent us kids that don't feel like we fit in so well at school, which is why they can relate to us becuase they've been there. When I enter high school this year I'm going to work extremely hard so I can one day acomplish my dream of becoming a Music director/producer. Green Day is my inspiration and when i think about giving up on everything, I just think of Green Day and their struggles and get through it.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If i had five cents for everytime a thread like this came up

I wouldnt be on this computer talking to you losers i'd be on a plane to hawaii

(sarcastically)haha wow sooo funny. no actually its not. we are trying to help lisa roo here. so please shut up and leave. And i guess none of what any of us has been posting has happened to you so you think its stupid.

(not sarcasticaally) OMg U lYk InSeLt Me LyK s O maCH1

FaCk Y ou!!!1!111!111!!1 NO!!1 YOU LEAV!!!!!!!!!

wow ok? i wasn't trying to insult you and guess what? your not insulting me. But anyways i'm not fighting. so whatever.

wow ok? i wasn't trying to insult you and guess what? your not insulting me. But anyways i'm not fighting. so whatever.

Oh dont mind me, I just think im better then everyone that has less posts then me

Its alright, your probably a cool person

is just that im a dick

oh yeah talking about dick

GO EAT A DICK

the title of this thread reminded me of the way Yoda talks. Sorry if that's totally unhelpful, but I have a Star Wars fried brain.

big bard, you gotta watch yourself

remember...

Yes I Remebmer I'll be a good Boy now

can i have my Treat Now?

Green Day inspired me more than I can really put into words, so I won't even try...but when it comes to changing they way I think about religion, life after death etc...yes, actually they changed that too. I remember one inparticular time I had my headphones on, enjoying every minute of it, and thinking to myself...these guys are proof that SOMETHING up there exists...I mean they were touched by some sort angel just to have the talent that they all have separately, but to be brought together in THIS life takes some sort of force that's really beyond our capacity to BEGIN to understand. It's like their purpose, what they were put here to do. Like I said...I just can't put it into words...it goes beyond words.

god i'm a cornball :)

good luck with the project Lisa :)

Thanks guys. But my R.E. Teacher says I need to justify this more. If you have any stories that maybe Green Day have done something to help starving people, or something of the sort (did they play at Live 8?) please inform me - or else I'm going to have to change from Green Day!

If there are any other people out there who have had their religious beliefs changed because of Green Day's music, please tell me!

Archived