Green Day # 6 American Idiot

VictimOfAuthority

Im not sure how new this is b ut i was watching E! News and it was the top music videos of ______ anyway the list went from britney spears to beyonce then Green day-American Idiot was # 6 and johny cash was number one anyway im searching right now for the official name of the countdown but here it is for right now . . . . .

edit:

i cant find it but maybe someone migh its www.eonline.com

EDIT X2: the quiz has been moved to weblinks!

In the Minority

Congratulations, you're a true blue, er, green fan and definitely know your Dookie from your Nimrod. Rock on!

yeah...im a true GD fan....

In the Minority

Congratulations, you're a true blue, er, green fan and definitely know your Dookie from your Nimrod. Rock on!

:)

no..not punk_rocker27..she'll get a couple wrong...she's a poser..and i think a teenie...

Guest n o n a m e*

In the Minority

I feel special. :)

ill put that in the weblinks section the quiz wasnt news i was just putting it there with the news but ill move it it doesnt really belong in this section :)

In the Minority

10/10 :lol:

I feel happy :)

i got 10/10 too i think its a safe bet most of us would but thats not for this thread!

um about that quiz....

Green Day did not sue Lookout.

they just took the rights to the songs away from lookout.

I don't remember hearing about a law suit.

In the Minority

i feel special

They were really easy and i was in the minority. When you think of it though, they could have been harder for people who don't like or know as much about green day as most of us here do.

Archived