Green Day nominated for 1 Video Music Award

Doll Parts

I'm watching The Red Carpet right now... So Just seeing if they actually show up... but anyways

I'm not sure if they're gonna win...

They have a possibility of course

but still... It's only one award and anything can happen...

I hope they win.. they deserve it more than anything...

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please, somebdoy could be write if GD won ? And if they were present to this ceremony ? :) Like this, I'll know if I must watch VMA or no ^^

i hope they even show up :lol:

i dont really care if they win, don't you think they have enough awards already? :)

Oh my goodness, they are such teasers! I'm watching the Pre Show for MCR'S performance, recording it, and also recording this at home. I really hope Green Day show up/win too, in the actual award ceremony.

Oh my goodness, they are such teasers! I'm watching the Pre Show for MCR'S performance, recording it, and also recording this at home. I really hope Green Day show up/win too, in the actual award ceremony.

I think They're gonna perform later on... at the end of the Pre-show... they might be the ones closing it...

But yeah.. haha!

I'm recording it too...

Just keeping an eye out for Green Day

i hope they even show up :lol:

i dont really care if they win, don't you think they have enough awards already? :)

Nooo, I want Green Day to win !!! If they loose, this is not a real problem ! But if they win, I will be so fucking happy :woot: My favorite band win an other award ! That will be great ^^

they should show up..theyre not touring or anything so they have no reason not too..unless theyre just being lazy.lol. im watching the red carpet pre show now...im looking.

I really surprised how many on this Green Day forum voted for something else than GD.....

i'm really suprised too....we're suppose to be supporting them

but whatever, i can't make you vote for them

Im gona miss it too,time zones and all that jazz

Oh and the fact that i dont have MTV :dry:

Hope they win though but if they dont i hope RHCP do

You can view portions of the VMA'a on-line . . . not the best, but at least you aren't completely in the dark! :thumbsup:

MTV

So many commericals!!! Gah...

They just might not show up because they're probably in the studio or something

But I mean.. come on.. We're fans and we would want to see them On TV at least.. It's been a while now...

and of course we can vote for other nominees...

It doesn't have to be just Green Day

yeah, we're supporters of Green Day but there are a whole bunch of other awesome artists out there too...

I'd like to see many nominees that i like win...

but so far... no Green Day ...

COME ON!! They have to show up... at least recieving the award...

Archived