Green Day nominated for 1 Video Music Award

Doll Parts

I voted for WMUWSE. Haha, I'm probably one of maybe 10 people who actually like this video.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i voted for wmuwse becus it is good not the best but if it was not there i would go with p!atd.for some rease even through wmuwse makes me cry i can relate to the girl in it.

For them to be still nominated is stupid. I think only recent videos should be nominees. I check AFI. Sorry.

There is one thing that pisses me off about MTV. They tend to nominate videos with musicians in them that sell millions or thoasands of records, rather than for the creativity in the video itself. I mean, this IS the VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS, right?

Take last year for example, Kelly clarkson winning over gwen stefani?

That baffles me.

sorry, but i voted dani california :mellow:

DON'T KILL ME!!! I'M ONLY A KID!!! :(

Eh, I can't be arsed to kill you! :P Besides Dani California was a great video.

I voted Green Day (not just cos they're my fave band and I feel I should be a loyal fan) but also cos WMUWSE was a great video. :happy:

I still don't get why it's a nominee for the 2006 awards though when the album came out almost 2 years ago :/

woohoo?

the song was good,but the video sucked. they got soft :(

:o am i the only person on earth who likes the video??

woohoo?

the song was good,but the video sucked. they got soft :(

What the hell? How can you say they 'went soft' when it's one of their most emotional songs they have ever realeased. What did you expect, a video of people snorting cocaine and injecting themselves repeatedly with heroine? The video was obviously going to be a tear jerker with a bit of emotion thrown in, if it hadn't it wouldn't have fitted the song.

Personally I thought the video was great and it deserves every awards it's nominated for.

I voted for WMUWSE and Dance Dance- Fall Out Boy for best group video

Why is everyone being a big pussy about this? Just fucking vote for Green Day! Who fucking cares if they win or not, just to show your support.

I don't think that WMUWSE was one of the best music videos for the American Idiot era, but I'm still going to vote for them, to be supportive and all. Miss Murder is a good song, but I don't really like the video for it. I can't believe that Green Day is still being nominated after all this time.

ya me 2

yup.. i'll always support them..

same here. I really did like the actual MV for Miss Murder more, but im a die-hard GD fan.

do you think green day will be there at the mtv vma????

i hope!! would be great to see them there :):)

I was kinda surprised that they got a nomination. I voted for AFI a couple times, but I think I'll go back and vote for Green Day too... Just to show support.

i voted;

best rock; afi - miss murder

best pop; pink - stupid girls

new artist; ava - the adventure seen as a7x are not new

vid of the year; rhcp - dani california

male; kanye west - goldigga

female - k.clarkson - because of you

group; rhcp - dani california

rap - 50cent - window shopper

rnb - mary j blige - be without you

hiphop - kanye west - golddigga

dance - madonna - hung up

Not WMUWSE is the best Green Day video. But you are fans! Big fans of Green Day! Why don't you vote for them?! I know you love the others, but there is Green Day! Please vote for them too! :unsure:

Eh, I can't be arsed to kill you! :P Besides Dani California was a great video.

I voted Green Day (not just cos they're my fave band and I feel I should be a loyal fan) but also cos WMUWSE was a great video. :happy:

I still don't get why it's a nominee for the 2006 awards though when the album came out almost 2 years ago :/

The vid. came out this year.

Archived