My uncle worked with green day.

only1bj

Uhmmmm...Eden Espinosa (Elphaba on Broadway in "Wicked") Is a family friend of ours.

And uh....If you've ever heard of the band Great Glass Elevator (G.G.E.), the drummer, Josh, I've known for almost my whole life.

And some of my friends have been extra's in Jake and Josh, That's So Raven...stuff like that.

OH and Jordan Calloway, Zach Carter-Schwartz From the Nickelodeon show "Unfabulous" is really good friends with one of my close friends, and has a crush on her. So...yeah. lol

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope no one, but my mom's friend knows the band "Fuel", i doubt ne body from the UK knows them, muchless the US.

I have heard of and like fuel.

I am distantly related to Madonna.

A girl I know, Chelsea, was in the "Imagine" music video that Dolly Parton did. Chelsea was only in it for about 2 seconds and the song sucked (not the original song by John Lennon, just Dolly's rendition of it). Chelsea twirled in it (she's a world class baton twirler and she's only 17). You can watch her 2 seconds (literally) of fame here if you're really bored. Also, my dad works with the dad of Jeff Martin, the lead singer of "This Day and Age" (not the guy from "The Tea Party").

Timothy McVeigh (Oklahoma City bomber) asked one of my gym teachers from middle school to prom when they where in school. She turned him down

not me but my friend.she knows alot turkish bands'S members.

they're gonna help ıs for our album.i'm gonna meet with them,

when we'll been truelly a band.my friend learns drums and me guitar.we'll make a band

so i'm gonna be famous :cool:

Well, my cousin from Florida was in a local hospital commercial, lol. her only line was 'this is my hospital' And she auditioned for a part in Hannah Montana. But i don't think her mom will let her be on the show if she gets the part.

i know nobody here likes the band No Doubt, but i do so this is really cool for me: a very close friend of my family has an uncle knows the Stefanis and grew up next door to them. Our friend says his uncle adores the family and they've been over to parties. they were there when ND made their first video, "trapped in a box" at the Beacon St Band House. :)

This is really cool for me...talk about your 6 degrees of seperation. More like 3 degrees in this case :P

• 1 month later...

Did you know your uncle was in it or was it surprise? Must've been pretty funny if you didn't know and suddenly...there's Uncle!! :lol:

What kind of work did he do?

no, i didnt know that hes was gonna be in there. he did some kinda technical lighting stuff...i think.

so ya, suddenly...theres uncle! :P

and i forgot to say this before but my best friends old dance teacher was one of the dancers in holiday

Archived