My uncle worked with green day.

only1bj

hi every one.

well i was wathing "The making of BOBD/Holiday videos" on fuse and i saw my great uncle!

he worked on those videos!

anyway, i was just wonering if you or anyone you know have ever worked on movies, music,etc..

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a movie that just came out on Dvd, that's called "Att göra en pudel" (To make a poodle) and me and my friend had our traineeship at the set of the movie...we help the person that set the environments...paint side-scenes etc...was pretty boring considering it takes about 10 hours to shoot a one minute scene :bored:

EDIT: Here's a trailer for the movie TRAILER

A friend of mine was an extra in 'Total Recall', the 80's Arnold Schwarzenegger film, met him too - poor girl.

my ex-neighbor knows tre'. what elce is new?

well my dad's cousin Nick Peck does music and sound effects for video games and movies. hes done Aptations, and Star Wars III. those are the bigest one.

There's a movie that just came out on Dvd, that's called "Att göra en pudel" (To make a pudel) and me and my friend had our traineeship at the set of the movie...we help the person that set the environments...paint side-scenes etc...was pretty boring considering it takes about 10 hours to shoot a one minute scene :bored:

EDIT: Here's a trailer for the movie TRAILER

whats a pudel

OMG!!!! That's so cool!

I was wondering what happened to those people ni the waiting video. The ones that were making out in the hallway. iI would be so weird if they had a kid that liked green day. They could be all hey, I was in a GD video. Yeah, me and your dad were the ones making out in the hallways.

Totally sick! :sick:

ahhh... thanks.

its poodle over here.

for some reason i thought pudel was a type of pudding. :)

(end of spam. i swear)

Ah okay...thanks..i edited it now :)

I know the lady who plays Dharma in Dharma and Greg (some gay date tv show series thing.. well its not really gay...its just retarded..)

wow, that's cool. I don't know any famous people...well, I have a friend who's an actor, but he didin't played in anything important yet

Don't know anyone, oh well. I'll live.

But I do live 10 minutes away from the town where Mikey Way, Gerard Way, and Frank Iero grew up in.

My cousin appeared in a music video dancing reggaetton. haha

I have this cousin who was in this dance video,dunno which one it is tho.

my friend's mom appeared in the movie Mambo Italiano, she was one the people laughing in the crowd. you can see her so close for 2 entire seconds! :pinch:

my cousin did the costuming in "8 mile", "spiderman 2" and "prison break". at least i think those are the ones she did.

My cousin was extra for The Truman Show....

&& my mom went to school with Marta Kauffman. lol.

hi every one.

well i was wathing "The making of BOBD/Holiday videos" on fuse and i saw my great uncle!

he worked on those videos!

anyway, i was just wonering if you or anyone you know have ever worked on movies, music,etc..

Did you know your uncle was in it or was it surprise? Must've been pretty funny if you didn't know and suddenly...there's Uncle!! :lol:

What kind of work did he do?

Nope no one, but my mom's friend knows the band "Fuel", i doubt ne body from the UK knows them, muchless the US.

um dont know anyone but i wish i lived in iowa when slipknot did there shoot for duality they invited all there fans there that wouldve been so good

Archived