Bush at a Green Day concert

nimrod-41

green day would probably pick on him and humiliate him. he would probably just fall in love with their music.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember reading an account of a gig somewhere in California where apparently seats had been reserved for the Schwartzeneggers, and Billie Joe saying onstage in no uncertain terms that those seats had better not be filled - I imagine he would have had something to say if they had been, alright, and I'm sure he would have a great many frank remarks for Bush.

Billie Joe would have the balls to confront him - it's Bush who wouldn't have the balls to show up!

^shit i was gonna say that

hed probly be rocking out with the rest of the people there why eles would he pay for a ticket

he would cry when billie introduced himself as "bush/asshole"

or the mosh pit would beat him up before the concert even starts :lol:

He would be surround by his guards, he would stay one or two minutes so that the photograph take his fucking face to put in some shitty magazines and show how open minded he is.

But I don't know what Green day would do in such a situation.

I'm sure Green Day would continue the concert as planed, maybe make a couple of remarks. but nuthing drastic. :/

Yeah. But i dont know why people keep saying that they would chicken out and not play american idiot..... That doesn't make sense, They made it so bush would know how they feel....

Nobody would want to do that ! Green day fans have good tastes :lol:

:lol:

or maybe they would throw tomatoes at him :lol:

well i would think he would get beat-up, but he has body guards... so that wouldnt happen.

green day would probaly call him up on stage and make him talk or something.

fans would probally try and bash him but he would probally have his goons and yer i dunno billie might say a thing or 2 tre would just be a complete jackass like usual and mike would probally tell him to fuck off well tahts my idea

i reackon green day would be different to bush and everyone else, cause he got the shit to get to their concert aha, but yea i don't think fans would like it and green day i don't think they'd say anything much at all, maybe just smile and laugh and talk about it afterwards amongst each other

a unicorn would come to my house and share a dance in my living room with a 20 foot chicken.

if Bush were at a Green Day concert...

1. the GD fans would start to laugh at him and then try to attack him

2. Green Day would pretend to help him by inviting him on stage

3. then they would give him the finger, tell him to fuck off, kick his ass, and throw him right into back the crowd as soon as he felt safe

4. then all the fans there (hopefully the show is as big as Milton Keynes) will attack him, dye his hair pink, and tattoo him with a bunch of 'offensive and vulgar' words and they would steal his pants and sell pictures of him on ebay

5. I would be laughing my ass off at the whole thing and i wouldnt be able to help at all cuz i was laughing too hard.

well, thats what i would want to happen :rolleyes: .....

Green Day would probably chicken out. that'd be interesting to watch.

Archived