Bush at a Green Day concert

nimrod-41

What do you think George Bush would think if he went to a Green Day concert?

And what would Green Day do if they saw him in their crowd?

(BTW, I know there is no way ever of Bush attending a Green Day concert, so don't bother pointing that out... I'm just bored and want to know what you think would happen...)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Green Day would pretend to ignore him, they wouldnt have the balls to say anything to him I doubt.

Or the fans wouldnt do anything.

i know it wouldn't happen..so why even ask??

but if it did..Billie might cuss him out..or sumthing..idk

They'd be like "uh, we're going to play our old stuff tonight..." Totally chicken out, no wise cracks probably.

Or total opposite, spent the show questioning him.

Bush would be the only one saying "Booo! You sunk my battleship!!!"

Green Day would just keep on with the show but make fun of Bush more. Bush would get stuck it the pit and we would never see him again....

green day concert? i've always thought it would be more interesting if bush showed up at an anti-flag concert :lol:

green day concert? i've always thought it would be more interesting if bush showed up at an anti-flag concert :lol:

Oh yeah :eyebrows:

Imagine him stuck in a pit.

Bush Bush Bush is that all you people talk about?

I hear it enough already

Haha an Anti-Flag concert with Bush would be awesome

"Ah Di' Naw spen' wan trillion dollar on 'e war in Iraq."

How many Bush threads do you guys need?

Theres more to life than politics and bad presidents.

At this rate we might as well have a "Bush forum". Two parts: "defend him" or "bash them crazy presidents"

i reckon he'd be told to get the fuck out :lol:

thats what i was thinking :lol:

green day would either chicken out or go all out and keep questioning him

green day would pretend they didn't see him and still say "fuck bush" like they did for the american idiot tour. i don't think it'd be too eventful. for the fans that saw him, maybe.

well i'll laugh for the fact that he's there. for green day,i dont know what they'd do (of course) but that'd be interesting to watch and i'd like to be there

I don't understand this big Bush-obsession everybody's having here...

Plus, if you're bored, try to make a better thread next time, thanks. If you don't want to, go play with your balls.

Bush would be the only one saying "Booo! You sunk my battleship!!!"

Green Day would just keep on with the show but make fun of Bush more. Bush would get stuck it the pit and we would never see him again....

that would be fun! :D

Hahahahah that would be hilarious. I can't picture him in a mosh pit. Well he probably wouldn't survive 10 minutes.

He'll die in the moshpit, probably. Well, the "mostpit". The pits at Green Day are kind of crap. When I went, there were just loads of people staring at us like "What the hell?" like they'd never seen a pit before. And people were getting annoyed because they were being pushed.

I think Bush would either get pelted with beer, water and eggs, or everyone would just stay away from him. HAHA mental image of him just boppin away in the crowd, and theres like a 10 metre circle around him and no ones in it.

Green Day would pretend to ignore him, they wouldnt have the balls to say anything to him I doubt.

Or the fans wouldnt do anything.

don't be so sure

Archived