Redneck Green Day

Whitty

Hasn't Billie already got a Southern accent? Sort of anyway...

Sounds interesting though - I wanna hear it :) I don't noramlly buy covers though

green day isn't singing....its covered by some red neck band

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billie doesnt have a southern accent :lol:

yea I almost bought it once, but didnt

Its cool that Green Days music is spread and recognized by different musical cultures, hell It just brightens up my day whenever I hear someone even mention the group - but as far as buying any cover CD, Ill just stick to the real thing.

you mean that "Pickin' on green day" thing? they do other bands too, it was actually pretty good, i heard it a few weeks ago.

:lol: i've heard a part of american idiot, it was hilarious, it sounds so weird to hear a green day song like that

Yea me and my friend jasmin were at Tower Records a couple weeks ago and we saw it...i didnt buy it... but she was all like...even though she doesnt like them as much as i do...'they're making fun of Green Day thats fucked up!'... i started laughing...she said 'what?!?!'...i told her 'haha read that title again they're singing country...its a cover DORK DUH haha' she was all like "oh, i knew that haha" i laughed again and picked up In love and Death by The Used and walked away... :lol: stupid lol

I have the cd! i thought it was gd doing hick songs. but i listened to it, and like barfed. it was terrible. they mutilated basketcase! :verymad:

I never really understood the whole "Redneck" thing... Someone tried to explain it to me, but it was just like, whoosh, over the top of my head. And no, I haven't heard it. Is it any good? I might download it.

Archived