Green Day in Cosmogirl

VictimOfAuthority

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first one ever run by a hardcore punk rocker who likes The Loved Ones :thumbsup:

Im starting to hate those words 'Punk Rocker'

lol i hate cosmogirl i used to subscribe to it but it had this weird story bout how this chick killed her mom in her sleep.....i had to stop subscribing to it cuz i was having nightmares......lol.....im a doofus

i picked up a random teenie mag that had this thing called green day vocabulary after the paragraph and it was pratical shit that ppl should know like riffs........or sweet children.....i was pretty dissapointed

its not like its green days fault theyre in there. they dont have a choice. i mean, do you think Lindsay Lohan aproves of magazines saying shes banging 10 guys and doing crack 5 times a day? no. the fucking magazines will do anything to sell, regardless of what the person wants and how much theyre exploiting them.

• 4 weeks later...

ysterday i was in my school's orchestra, and the girls who play the recorder with me (1 year youngr than me) were looking at a magazine called BOP(edition november 2005), full of jesse mc cartney's pics and then i saw a gd t.shirt so i asked the girl to show me the magazine.. well it was a guy from SP wearing it, not surprising.. but then i turned the page and i saw Tre! eating something lol

and well some bj pics:

http://www.katelyntarveronline.com/Photos/...dia/49/bop1.jpg

http://bookweb.kinokuniya.co.jp/iimgdata/large/0729558.jpg

the title of this thread scares me :mellow:

why are they in that thing you call a "magazine"? :pinch: this is what happens when teenies get involved

Cosmogirl? Psshh... I just read the actual Cosmo! itself. And I couldnt care less what magazine Green Day goes on. It doesnt change anything.

I've already accepted the fact that Green Day is as popular as Britney Spears. Some of you guys should too. They're going to end up in those magazines.

like someone said before, all those types of magazines do is tell you who you are, what you should wear, what you should listen to or what should you watch.

I've already accepted the fact that Green Day is as popular as Britney Spears. Some of you guys should too. They're going to end up in those magazines.

That is true. They are becoming as popular as Britney Spears. And there isnt much we can do about sadly.

in my country a magazines like LOKA, or Bravo, in their pages sometimes are Green Day, cauz...al the proppy girl thinks that GREEN DAY are sooo cool and new....and well, the singer is pretty you know? they think that....and i hate this kind of girls and this kind of magazines you know? FUCK OFF WITH ALL THE FUCKING SHIT

i've always wondered what green day would do if they read those. they probably go into hysterics and throw it away. that's what i would do. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, this is almost as shocking as when I saw Green Day in a shitty teen girls magazine being labelled emo and readers were told to go out and blacken their styles with an emo outfit. As Nicolle said, ick.

i totallly agree with it see them in a girl magazine i wrong , and i hate it

• 2 weeks later...

I find it immensely disturbing, but look at it this way.

-Cosmogirl is aimed at girls of about.. 16-17 or so, correct me if I'm wrong.

-Therefore Cosmogirl's readers are girls of about 12-13.

-I have found that girls of that age, and who read Cosmogirl, have this disturbing desire to fit in.

-Green Day are pretty popular right now.

-If you want to sell your magazine, you put something popular in it.

-This makes your magazine popular.

-Therefore by reading the popular magazine, you become popular, and fit in.

Or maybe I'm just reading too much into this.

Archived