Green Day in Cosmogirl

VictimOfAuthority

Guest Phoebe.

I wonder what age girls make the switch from Cosmogirl to full blown Cosmopolitan? It must be quite an occasion.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what age girls make the switch from Cosmogirl to full blown Cosmopolitan? It must be quite an occasion.

They probably have a ritual dance and hand out sex toys or something.

Dolly or girlfriend?

LMAO! How did you guess? It was indeed that stupid crap Girlfriend.

LMAO! How did you guess? It was indeed that stupid crap Girlfriend.

Two top Aussie teen girl mags :thumbsup: Had to be one of them!

Two top Aussie teen girl mags :thumbsup: Had to be one of them!

Yup. I actually used to buy Girlfriend. I had issues about acceptance. This year I threw those feelings out and have a new outllok on life, WHO CARES WHAT YOU SAY.

Yup, I'm done spamming.

You bimbos read that shit?

USED to. Now I read things like... Guitar magazines. Or generally none at all.

Cosmo itself was bad enough before it produced its sickly spawn-mag to groom a whole new wave of consumers for what it's selling - which at the end of the day, is what's in the glossy ads.

I always found the sexual information in Cosmo disturbingly - sexless, all sort of white-toothed and de-caff.

As for peddling age-inappropriate stuff to kids, no-one cares what they peddle to kids anymore - it's up to any adults who care to tell them what a load of shit it is.

"Kids - it's a load of shit!!"

Even tho I like their music, Green day is really just another money cock sucking band that only do it for the $$. It's called selling out.

And even though I admire your opportunism in finding a chance to stick it to Green Day - c'mon! Like they have anything to do with this!

Wait! I had a horrible thought - suppose it's just that women get off on looking at attractive men?! :)

I always used to read it, but then I started to realise it was all just telling me who to be and what to feel, and who I should like and I was sick of it.

And in the last issue I bought they called Frank Iero Frank Lero. It was the last straw!

Mis Spelling Frank's name is punishable by death in my world...

And those magazines are ruining girls. You can't get a magazine nowadays without a "what ___ are you" or "NEW QUIZ!: whats best for you!"

Mis Spelling Frank's name is punishable by death in my world...

And those magazines are ruining girls. You can't get a magazine nowadays without a "what ___ are you" or "NEW QUIZ!: whats best for you!"

I totally agree with you,cosmogirl is crapiest magazine I ever read...

i don't care what you say, but i like cosmo girl.

i'm subscribed to it.

it's not even that bad as a magazine wtf.

bop and tiger beat and all that shit is ten times worse.

people seem to get cosmo girl and cosmopolitan mixed up.

cosmo girl really doesn't have anything about sex, as cosmopolitan does.

Oooh cosmogirl, my fave magasine! How convenient. I'll have to buy that issue.

You bimbos read that shit?

:lol: LMAO, that cracked me up. And no, I've never even bought a magazine in my entire fucking life. If I were I'd buy something that's actually worth reading. Not.. cosmogirl or something thats gonna tell me about every celebrity thats having sex and exactly how long each supermodels penis is. :wacko:

:lol: LMAO, that cracked me up. And no, I've never even bought a magazine in my entire fucking life. If I were I'd buy something that's actually worth reading. Not.. cosmogirl or something thats gonna tell me about every celebrity thats having sex and exactly how long each supermodels penis is. :wacko:

um. that's cosmopolitan.

not cosmo girl.

Ah, I'll pick up a teen mag and read through it just to get some laughs. Also, it's quite amusing to draw beards on all the lovely models and celebrities when you're bored. Quite the thrill.

As for Cosmogirl, I am not at all apalled that Green Day was in there. In fact, I see them in most teen magazines. For instance, when I'm walking down the magazing isle in CVS, the average number of times I see Billie Joe's face on the front covers will be at least eight. It makes me want to hurl. :sick:

is anyone eles as surprised as me that...LOVED ONES are in cosmo girl! holy shit, what is this world coming to?! do any of you even know who they are?

is anyone eles as surprised as me that...LOVED ONES are in cosmo girl! holy shit, what is this world coming to?! do any of you even know who they are?

Yup, I like em :D How the hell do they even know about them? I've never seen them in stores or anything.

cosmogirl? a damn girlie mag?

The first one ever run by a hardcore punk rocker who likes The Loved Ones :thumbsup:

Archived