A little disappointed in Green Day

Parley

I wasn't supposed to tell, but Billie Joe comes on here and pretends to be Andres. Shhhh.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A message would've been cool, but I don't think the band knew about the anniversary. The pic was better than nothing, after all.

I dont see how they couldve known it was GDA's 5th anniversity :blink: they have more important things to do then check out fan sites (as some of you have already said) all the time.

You have a point, I hate to say it and its probabley already been said andm too lazy to check,but, Green Day (is or are?cause they both fit) becoming complete selloutz. Dont get me wrong I still love em' but Srsly they are sell outs. Thats my opinion if you think deferintly thats fine with me, I just dont feel like arguing.

The best thing Green Day has to do for the fans is to make the next album as amazing as every other albums...

You should be greatful that we got anything, But i dont think Andres would lie to us about it, Green Day's

"people" sent it to Andres, So atleast we ahve something, its better then nothing.

I wasn't supposed to tell, but Billie Joe comes on here and pretends to be Andres. Shhhh.

haha :rolleyes:

Take a look at that word. You are in no position to judge anyone.

:lol: That was great! You're starting to talk like me on one of my ranting blogs on Myspace.

well, that is sorta rude. but really what did you expect them to do? we don't know if they really did or didn't know about it. maybe they're working on the new album and have been so caught up in it that they forgot or something. getting a picture is better than nothing, really.

what the hell do you mean they did give anything? they gave their damn music. if you're a layal fan,i think thats all you need. they're working on their album for us fans. yeah maybe not directly to GDA,but thats what made GDA,their music.

yes courtney,andres,ect work hard on keeping the site going,but i still think the autograph picture was good enough.

exactly, i mean it was kind of a dissapointment they didn't do anything. but they have lives and family and they are focusing on making a kickass album :thumbsup:

exactly, also i wasnt even expecting them to do anything anyways!

be happy with it and stop complaining.

their manager didn't have to send anything if he didn't want to.

and hell, i'd love an autographed green day thing anyday.

seems like a pretty good prize to me seeing as we didn't have to pay anything.

You do have a point, but I doubt that they come here often, so how could they know? I'm sure that if Andres contacted their manager, the manager didn't go to green day and said " Hey GDA is having a 5th aniversary how cool is that?" But I agree with Bonnie, that they've done enough, they've given us their great music.

You all seem to have missed the point of this. You're attacking her, Parley, for the wrong reasons. You guys clearly didn't understand what she was complaining about, and you guys totally missed the praise she gave them. And i'm already tired of the redudancy.

Archived